𖥻 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2025]

"hong jiwoo!" 

moon was startled by the loud voice and the ipad being thrown on the table. moon didn't dare to look up. she was just looking at her lap, regretting all her life choices. 

"we gave you freedom. without a manager and a bodyguard because we trusted you!" 

"we trusted you not to make a stupid decision!" 

"but what the hell in the world did you do? drinking and smoking? i'm just waiting for a drug accusation right now, honestly," he said with a loud voice. 

a few other staff are in the meeting room. moon was seated on the chair while others stood up, looking at her. everyone was called for an emergency meeting after the trend #moonpartyisover was all over social media.

"i don't care if you're hooking up with all kinds of men you want. i don't care about your relationship with solomon or with lando. i don't. but drinking and smoking?"

"and you casually post photos of you drinking and smoking? and making out? the audacity of you!? to post those photos online!? you are a role model for a lot of youth! do you know that? you are on the front page of the website of united nations!" 

"do you know how fucked up you are right now!? your attitude and your behaviour are out of this world. you messed up so bad this time, hong jiwoo!" 

"you are the ambassador for united nations! what is this hong jiwoo!?" 

moon just looked on her lap, unable to speak anything. she was speechless. truly regretting everything she had done. 

"if you no longer want to be an artist, you tell us! we'll terminate your contract! you are bringing the whole company down right now, do you know that!? your sunbaes know what is going on with you. your juniors too. this is how you want it to be?" 

"don't let me put you back on attitude training, jiwoo. you'll be dead if you go to the training again. you hear me, jiwoo. i'm so disappointed in you."

"go home! you're on hiatus until further notice!" 

moon sighed before exiting her seat and walking out of the meeting room. she walked to her music studio and immediately laid on the couch. 

around 30 minutes later, her manager came in. 

"moon," her manager said.

"hm?" 

"i just want to confirm with you. you'll be going on a hiatus. reflect everything that you've done before. but i'll be monitoring you closely. you'll still have a strict schedule."

"no more going to nightclubs. no more going out with men. no more going out in public without me. no more drinking. no more smoking."

moon sighed. 

"this is for your own good. don't worry. it'll be fine," her manager said. 

"i'm so sorry that i messed up," moon said softly. 

"it's okay. people make mistakes. pack up, let's go home," her manager said. 

"okay..." moon replied, getting up from the couch.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

the next day's news was filled with moon. 

moon sighed while looking at the news headline. it was regarding sm entertainment releasing a statement on behalf of moon. they announce that she is on hiatus. 

moon just scrolls through the news and turns off her phone. 

lando has asked about the matter. but moon said it's fine. it's just a protocol she broke according to her contract with the entertainment agency. 

are they together? yes. they are together. 

while moon was spacing out, she heard the door passcode entered. when she looked at the door, she saw her manager entering her apartment. 

"i brought lunch," her manager said, showing moon plastic bags. 

"nice," moon stands and walks to the kitchen. 

"tteokbokki, jajangmyeon, and soup," she said while walking into the living room. she puts the food on the coffee table and removes it from the plastic bags. 

moon grabbed plates bowls, and utensils and brought them to the living room. 

"have you seen the news?" her manager asks. 

"hard to miss," moon chuckled softly. 

"calm down. the fans aren't too complaining. a lot of fans are supporting you still," her manager said, trying to comfort moon since she knew moon also regretted her choices. 

"sometimes the negative comment really hits me in the heart," moon said, pouring the rice cake into a bowl. 

her manager smiled thinly, "the company still takes action for fans who continue to make the hashtag trending. don't worry. the company still backs you up, okay?" 

"i'm glad. they must've been very disappointed on me," moon replied, picking up her chopsticks.

"who isn't," her manager replied. 

"ouch," moon said. 

"but people make mistakes. as long as you rally reflect, don't do it again, i'm sure it'll be fine. don't worry too much about it. eat up," her manager said. 

moon nodded. 

"did your family contacted you recently?" her manager asked. 

"yeah. but just asked what happened. didn't comment much," moon told. 

"they know you've had enough of the scolding. wouldn't add more salt in the wound."

moon chuckled and nodded, "i guess so."

"chin up. just focus on your studies and a little work. don't be too burden by all the comments made by the haters of yours."

"i know."