𖥻 '𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽' 𝗉𝗋𝖾-𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2024]

"i feel like i'm young again."

"you got to be kidding us," said her makeup artist. 

moon laughed after hearing her stylist's response to what she said.

"you're literally 21 years old," said her wardrobe stylist.

"and i'm glad we didn't choose the dress. it's too puffy," moon said.

"and now you look like a japanese harajuku girl," moon's manager added. 

"and i love my fit right now," moon replied. 

"you really fit this outfit because you're very tall. you slayed this outfit," her wardrobe stylist said.

"thank you, i appreciate that compliment," moon chuckled. 

"you guys have 30 more minutes. make it quick," said moon's manager.

"we'll be done in 15 minutes. no worries," said her makeup artist. 

"did you invite a lot of celeb to your party?" her wardrobe stylist asked. 

"i did. i mean - you guys have invitations, right? i did give you guys, right?" moon said.

"yeah, we have the invitations. but it's embarrassing to go if we're only wearing these," they said. 

"if someone's giving you a side eye just because of what you guys are wearing, i'll kick them out of the party despite them being a part of the biggest artist in the world," moon said.

"girl, don't. we're still contemplating if we're going," said her makeup artist.

"well, i'll be really happy if you guys can come. and there's a lot of food too," moon said and look at her wardrobe stylist. the one who loves food the most. 

"of course there'll be a lot of food," he replied, rolling his eyes. 

moon laughed, "then come."

"we'll see."

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

the moment hana stepped onto the rooftop, she was greeted by wide smiles and congratulations from her invitees

"look at her..." yunjin said, grinning widely while holding a glass of champagne. 

"look at you guys!" moon exclaimed, hugging le sserafim members. 

"congratulations on your first album, girl," sakura said.

"aw, thanks, you guys," moon said, hugging sakura tightly. 

"we brought something for you, by the way," eunchae said, holding a bouquet of flowers. 

"you guys! you didn't have to," moon said, pouting with a grateful expression. 

"of course, we had to. this is your album debut. like your first debut as an official soloist. your first full album," kazuha said. 

"y'all are so cute. thank you, guys."

it took moon a long time to greet all her invitees. well, there were at least 200 people on the rooftop. but at least everyone was so nice and casual and chill. 

the main event for this party is a listening party to her full album, cloud. it will be released to the public tomorrow, but for the guests, it's a little earlier. around 10 pm, moon walks up to the stage and picked up the microphone.

"testing microphone," moon whispered into the microphone which was heard on the speaker and straight away got the attention of the invitees.

"woo! moon!" jay suddenly cheered, followed by the other invitees cheering too.

moon laughed and walked to the front of the stage, "alright. let's settle down for now. i'll just take about 5 minutes to say some, and then we can resume the party."

the cheers settled down, and moon thanked them softly. 

"i would like to thank every single one of you who had taken the time from your schedule to attend my pre-release party tonight. deep from my heart, i really appreciate your effort to make tonight's party happen," moon said first. 

the invitees clapped and cheered then. 

"this is my first full album, and this is also like my debut album after a single about 4 months ago. so, it's a big step for me after a few years of not being an active idol."

"this album means a lot to me because all of the songs are based on experiences and stories i heard from people. not all are true, but maybe some may trigger the heart a little. but do enjoy the songs and the music video."

"for a 21 year old girl, i feel that this is a huge step for me. since i'm also working and studying at the same time, i am proud at where i am today."

"i can safely say that right now i have a very stable life. financially especially. i have good friends, good colleagues, and a very healthy environment. and i am very happy. very-very happy."

"i would also want to take this time and place to officially announce that i will be releasing some clothes from my own clothing line which i have officially established two days ago. i know, i haven't said a thing about it on social media."

"that's because i'm still experimenting on it. so, i am happy and excited to announce that all of you guys, invitees, you'll get a paper bag that contains clothes. whatever gender you are, you can wear the same thing because it's gender-neutral."

"so, grab a bag on your way out or even later after i've finished talking. it's up to you if you want to help me promote those clothes or not. but i do appreciate a personal feedback from you after the party after you try on the clothes."

"anyways, that is all from me. once more, thank you for your time. please, enjoy the party and the newly released album of mine. thank you!"