𖥻 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗌

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2020]

"are you leaving now, moon?" sunghoon questioned as soon as he sees moon exiting their walk-in closet with a pink jacket on her left arm and her other arm holding a sling bag.

moon looked up at him and gave him a nod, "mm. i'm leaving now. my brother and his manager are picking me up."

"have you told our manager?" sunoo asked her to be sure.

"yes, i did. he said okay and told me to be back before 6 pm." moon answered while standing near the wall to talk to the other members.

"alright then. have fun," they said with smiles.

"thanks. you guys want anything?" moon asked them as she walks to the door.

she opens the built-in shoe rack and takes out her chunky sneakers, and puts it on.

"no, nothing!" the gents replied.

"we just want you to come back safe and in one piece later," heeseung added.

moon chuckled and grinned, "that's sweet. i will be back in one piece. i'll see you guys later then! bye!"

"bye!" they bid her goodbyes before moon exited their apartment dorm.

she went to the lobby and waited for joshua to arrive. about 2 minutes later, a carnival type of vans stopped in front of the lobby entrance, and the door opened. when it opened, joshua was waving at moon. she smiled and hurried out of the lobby, not realizing that there was someone watching her and taking photos of her.

"hey, long time no see." moon grinned as she approached near to the van.

"hi, moon!"

moon looked in the back seat after hearing another unfamiliar voice. she gasped and bowed when she recognized 3 men sitting in the backseat.

they were seungkwan, jeonghan and hoshi seated in the backseat.

"i guess you know who they are already," joshua said while grinning.

"of course. hi, nice to meet you." moon bowed again and again since it was a shock to see 3 of seventeen members.

"nice to meet you too," the 3 members of seventeen greeted moon with broad smiles.

"come on in. we need to send them back home first." joshua said, and moon quickly got into the van and close the door.

as soon as the van drove away, an awkward silence filled the van, eventually making them all laugh.

"it's not usually like this," seungkwan said as they laughed.

"congratulations on making it into the group, by the way, moon." hoshi said.