𖥻 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2017]

when the train stops, i entered the train and took a seat in an empty seat. i took out my phone and stuff my earphones into my ears.

"this is your life."

"you're allowed to make a change to your mind."

"to change your heart."

"you're allowed to be a different person."

"to wake up one day and not want to do the things you've been doing all your life."

"you're allowed to love who you want."

"to move on from the people who are not good to you."

"to let go of anyone without any kind of explanation."

"without any kind of regret."

"you're allowed to make mistakes. to learn from them. or not to learn from them and experience everything all over again."

"you're allowed to forget your past if you want to. or to stay in it but you must also understand that this is not how you will grow."

"you're allowed to change careers. to dress differently. to chase different dreams. to change locations, even if, at first, you're terrified to do so."

"you're allowed to dislike yourself but also allowed to change those same parts you don't see eye to eye with. to work on them until you're completely comfortable with who you are."

"this is your life."

"make it count."

"make your own validation."

"your own path."

"your own way of life."

"you are enough."

"and you are not broken."

"you're a lot stronger than you want to believe."

"now breathe."

i opened my eyes and exhaled. i smiled as i take off my left earphone and handed it to solomon. he took it and put it into his ears.

"you didn't even look. how did you realize i was already beside you?" he asked.

i smiled, "i felt you."

i played the next podcast and the two of us listened to it silently.

"don't be distracted by the views of others: focus on what engages and inspires you."

"the most exhilarating experiences are generated in the mind, triggered by information that challenges our thinking."

"if you're excited by a subject that no one else is, all that should matter to you is that you're interested."