𖥻 𝖺 𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗋'𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2026]

"lando! she's here!"

"so early?" lando chuckled as he looked at his watch.

at the same time, moon entered the paddock area with manager yun-seo. lando smiled as he approached moon and her manager.

"y'all are so early," lando said, kissing her cheeks.

"you said to come earlier than usual," moon replied before kissing him on his cheeks.

"she's excited," manager yun-seo said.

lando laughed, "well, i'm gonna get ready for a while. bianca!"

lando called on another racer. but bianca, she's a female racer. young female racer.

"hi!" bianca greeted moon and manager yun-seo in a cheerful and friendly manner. they even shook hands.

"i'm a big fan of you," moon said to bianca.

"i'm a big fan of you!" bianca pointed at moon, and the two of them laughed.

"entertain each other. i'll get myself ready first," lando said.

"we surely will be entertained with each other," bianca said, smiling at moon.

"don't flirt with my girlfriend," lando warned bianca.

she laughed loudly.

"so... what are you doing here? it's not racing time," bianca questioned.

"oh, lando told me to come. he wanted to bring me an experience of how it feels to race. so, i'm down for it. here i am, yeah," moon said and chuckled.

"careful with your neck. it's hard to control it when there are a lot of pressure and gravity issues in the car," bianca said.

moon nodded, "i've seen videos. i'm just hoping he'll go easy on me."

"he's naughty. you need to tell him you can't handle it when you can't," bianca told her.

moon chuckled and nodded, "i'll do that."

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"get in," he told her.

moon gets in the passenger seat. without lando's help, moon puts on the seatbelt. it's not like a normal car seatbelt. it's two-way. both shoulders are strapped to the seat.

"what...?" lando mumbled, stunned to see that moon had already put on her seatbelt.

"i'm an observer. i told you," moon said to him.

lando looked at her and chuckled, "you are indeed. are you really strapped properly? woah, okay. you are really strapped in." he said as he tried pulling on the strap.