𖥻 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2024]

"so, here we are

"so, here we are. where are we, solomon?" 

moon asked while solomon was driving the car and parking the car carefully and properly in the parking spot. 

solomon glanced at the camera and grinned, "muji, and next to it is ikea."

"yes!" moon turned the camera towards her. "we are finally going to buy furniture for the apartment. for my apartment. and solomon is here to help me out."

"and to be your driver," solomon added. 

moon laughed, "yes. and be my paid driver." 

"alright. let's go," solomon said before turning off the car and wearing his crossbody bag. 

the two of them got out of the car and walked towards the store entrance while holding hands. at the same time, moon was explaining what they are going to find at the store. 

"we already did a lot of research and we've found a lot of things that we want to buy."

"you also talked with the interior designer," solomon added. 

"yes, i went to talk with an interior design consultant. i paid her and she helped me out planning the interior design of the new apartment," moon said. 

"should we get a trolley?" solomon asked as they entered the store. 

"definitely," moon chuckled and solomon went over to the trolley section and took one. 

"we have a lot to buy today," solomon said. 

"that's one of the reasons why we drove the ford ranger today. we can fit more things at the back and it's easier to transport things. but, we will not be taking the big things with us. because we want the store staff to send it to the apartment and help us assemble them at home," moon said.

"what is the first thing we need to get?" solomon asked. 

"pots and pans. this one," moon said and showed solomon the photo of the pots and pans.