𖥻 𝖻𝗋𝗈 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2023]

while moon was watching netflix on her laptop, she heard the door to her apartment was unlocked from outside. someone had entered the passcode and unlocked the door.

only joshua and her manager know her passcode. so, it must be either of them.

when she took a look, it was joshua. he entered her apartment while holding two paper bags of groceries. moon was quite surprised because joshua wasn't supposed to be at her apartment.

"aren't you supposed to be at home? you're going to japan tomorrow, right?" moon asked.

"yeah. i've told my manager to pick me up here tomorrow morning. i'll be staying for the night. unpack the groceries. i'll take a shower first," joshua said after placing the paper bags.

moon just quietly watches him as he walks towards the guest room.

she understands that joshua is having a hard time. so, she didn't question much. moon just keeps it quiet and unpacks the grocery that joshua just brought over.

for the past few days, fans have been spreading news about joshua's so-called relationship with an influencer. even moon doesn't know if he's with her or not. but she doesn't really care about it because she knows her brother can make the right choices for his life.

seeing how the fans reacted, especially the korean fans, was just disappointing and upsetting to moon. she's mad at how the fans treated her brother.

but for now, moon just keeps it to herself even though she's a second away from announcing to the fans to stop treating joshua like shit. she's just holding back herself from making stupid decisions.

after taking out the groceries and putting them into the refrigerator, moon returned to the living room to continue watching a show on netflix.

20 minutes later, joshua walked into the living room and sat beside moon.

"have you eaten?" moon asked him.

"i'm not hungry," joshua replied shortly before looking at his phone.

moon took a deep breath before getting up from the couch. she enters the kitchen and opens the cupboard. she then takes out two cups of instant noodles.

she then took out a pack of cheese-filled sausage. she heated the pan and then started grilling them. moon knows he hasn't eaten yet. seeing his situation right now? maybe he didn't even shower for a few days. 

when these two siblings have a breakdown, their habit is very familiar. being all alone and just stuck in that moment. they won't move an inch. 

so, moon understands her brother's situation too.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"what are you gonna do these few days?" 

"go to class, that's it," moon replied while brushing her paint on the canvas. 

"these are a lot already. aren't you ready to sell these off?" joshua asked, looking one by one at the painting that moon had painted on the canvas. 

"i'm selling it this weekend at the artistry market," moon answered. 

"mom said she's coming back next month," joshua said. 

"oh, okay. she didn't tell me anything yet," moon said, confused. 

"she hasn't bought the tickets yet. she's planning to come here," joshua then replied. 

"ooh," moon simply nodded before continuing to paint. 

"let's go to church this weekend," joshua said. 

"so sudden?" moon replied without looking at joshua. 

"i always go alone," joshua said. 

"alright. we'll go," moon exhaled softly. 

"are you still hanging out with that solomon guy?" he asked. 

"we're friends. close friends. it's like you and your bandmates," moon sighed. 

"you're more than that, i know," joshua said. 

"even if we're more than friends, we're just doing things people our age are doing," moon said. 

"i know. but you need to know your reputation, too," joshua said. 

"i don't wanna spoil my fans. if i am in a relationship, i'll be public about it. i don't give a damn about what they're gonna do," moon told him. 

"i know you'll be like that. but the company is not gonna be happy with that too," said joshua.

"i don't give a damn about the company. they never make me happy either," moon replied. 

"fine. suit yourself. but just take care of your reputation too. you've built it up and you've gone through much. you won't want to just let go of what you have in hand too easily," he told her. 

"i know. i know what i'm dealing with. don't worry. just, worry about yourself. you're the main character right now," moon said before smirking. 

"shut up," joshua rolled his eyes. 

"i won't."