𖥻 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗅𝗎𝗆𝗉

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2021]

as soon as joshua entered the apartment, he sighed upon looking at the house's condition. everything was everywhere.

"moon!" joshua called as he placed a paper bag on the dining table.

when he received no answer, he exhaled and went upstairs. he saw that moon was still in bed, sleeping. it's 1 pm anyways. why isn't she awake?

"moon, wake up. get up and get out of bed right now," he pulled the comforter from moon. moon was wearing an oversized shirt and sweatpants. all covered and big size.

"go away," moon mumbled.

"it's been 2 weeks. get up from bed. you need to start getting on your feet. 2 weeks is enough for you. come on. get up," joshua said, shaking moon's shoulder.

"leave me alone," moon whined.

"no. i won't. you need to wake up. we're going somewhere. clean the whole house, moon. this is your house. you're gonna clean this house of yours in an hour," joshua said.

"no," moon replied.

"hong jiwoo! you will get up when i tell you so," joshua said sternly.

moon didn't respond.

joshua had enough and immediately pulled moon out of bed. he didn't care if she fell on the floor. moon get on her feet and looked at joshua with an annoyed expression.

"what the hell do you want!?" moon shouted.

"did you just shout at me?"

"this is my house! you're barging into my house without my permission!"

"because i'm fucking done with your slump time. 2 weeks! 2 weeks being offline! 2 weeks! you didn't even try to get up on your own and get something to eat! what the hell are you thinking!?"

moon kept quiet.

"your manager had to come here every day to check on you! making sure you didn't kill yourself! making sure you didn't give up on life yet! are you serious about giving up right now!?"

"i do that because i do give up!"

"do you think i will give up on you!? do you know how scared i was when your manager told me you were trying to kill yourself!? do you think i won't cry if you die!? do you think mom and dad won't cry!? do you think your manager won't cry!? what about your members!? have you thought about their feelings!?"

moon broke into tears and squatted on the floor.

"jiwoo-ah, i don't want to see you give up. even if anyone offers me a billion dollars to see you give up on your life, i won't take it. i bet anyone who loves you would take it."

"i-i don't know what to do with my life anymore," moon sobbed.

joshua exhaled and hugged her, "you do still have a life, jiwoo-ah. you still have a job. you still have a family and friends who cares and love you."

"i don't know where to start. it's so hard even to hold something in my hand," moon said.

"it's alright. we'll go through it together. i'm here. i'll help," he said while hugging her tightly.

joshua might be busy with his own schedule with his group. but when it comes to family, it comes first, and he's very grateful to have staff and friends who understands.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

moon thought joshua just wanted a slight difference. but joshua wasn't playing when he said he wanted moon to start over from scratch.

most of moon's belongings that she kept, especially clothes, bags, shoes, teddies, dolls, figurines, and even some furniture; everything was donated to the ones in need. mostly donated to orphanages.

books too. moon's drawings, sketches from years ago, it's either thrown away or stuck on the wall. but most of them, moon just takes a photo and throws it away.

everything is decluttered. joshua and moon's manager were there to help.

turns out that joshua had asked for some help from moon's manager. later in the late afternoon, the enhypen members came over to help too.

before 8 pm, moon's apartment was a new place. things were decluttered, and less furniture in the house. it's no messier. it's minimal and spacious. it's no more dusty and full of rubbish.

at least this is what they can help moon to start. start to get out of the slump. moon was satisfied and happy with how her apartment looks now and is motivated to start a new start. everyone was happy for her too.

enhypen also took multiple photos with moon and shared them with their fans through weverse to update them that moon is doing well and felt motivated to start a new start.

as a thank you, moon ordered some delivery food to her apartment, and all of them ate together for dinner. joshua had dinner and went back right after he was finished since he had a schedule with his members after 9 pm.

the members also left not long after joshua left. moon said that she might return to their dorm after she settle some of her things.

of course, the members welcomed her all the time. their dorm is moon's dorm too. it's enhypen's dorm, and moon is a member of enhypen.

there's nothing wrong with it.