𖥻 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2025]

"i'll pick you up at what?"

"probably an hour or two. i'll text you," moon said.

"alright. be careful," solomon said.

"i'll be alright," moon replied.

"you might be a student, but you have a reputation as an artist too," solomon said.

"i know," she replied as she got out of the car.

"bye," solomon said.

moon waved at him before walking away from the car. wearing a mask, she was able to cover up her identity a little bit. at least for the time being before the university is filled with news about her presence.

this semester is moon's 4th semester at seoul national university. she has a total of 2 semesters to complete before she gets her degree. that's all she wants to focus on in the meantime while still being an artist under sm entertainment.

being an active student, taking tests and quizzes and final exams while being an active student is a hard thing. especially when it comes to time management. but moon is lucky because she has an understanding university and company.

with support from both sides, she was able to manage her time efficiently without being panicked and messy when the time for tests, quizzes, and final exam comes.

even though she didn't get on the dean's list, she was happy with her result. because she knew she wasn't a smart student, she only targeted above 3.00 cgpa. she didn't mind getting 3.10 or 3.20. she didn't care if she didn't get 3.50.

because she has set her goals clearly. she knows she can't do it. she doesn't want to stress herself. so, she aimed for the ones she can do with ease.

moon reached the office of the university after a few minutes of walking. she went straight to the counter to ask a few questions which include getting her timetable and some information regarding the subjects she will be taking.

after getting all, she needs, moon went to the main building where her class would be at. she toured the place beforehand so that on the class day itself, she already knows where she will be going.

as expected, in an hour, moon is already done at the university. solomon soon came to pick her up after moon called him. 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"what's up?" 

"i found the kimchi that you like in grocery store. do you want me to buy it for you?" moon asked. 

"yeah, sure. get me some ramen too," joshua said. 

"aish," moon mumbled. 

"i heard you," joshua replied and snorted. 

"fine. what do you need again?" moon asked after putting a jar of kimchi into the cart. 

"a box of fresh orange juice. some fruits, some ramen, meat too," joshua said. 

moon laughed quietly, "what am i? a grocery buyer for you?" 

"kinda," joshua replied before moon turned to solomon. he just chuckled. 

"fine. anything else?" moon asks. 

"no, nothing. nothing that i can think of now," joshua replied. 

"i'll kill you if you tell me to buy something when i'm on my way home," moon said. 

"i won't," joshua replied. 

"fine. good bye," moon said. 

"'bye," joshua replied before they ended their phone call. 

now that joshua moved into the apartment the same building as moon, they're kinda living in the same house. they would buy each other groceries. 

sometimes, at dinnertime, they would eat together. 

with solomon? yeah with solomon. 

now, joshua is more open to solomon. they're friends already. different from before. maybe joshua finds something that he and solomon can talk about. not that hard to be friends when it comes to guys though. 

it's not that solomon is 24/7 living with moon though. but most of the time, they would. they basically split on water and electricity. and gas. 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"i really want to ask about you and solomon."

"what's up?" moon asked joshua. 

"are you two dating or not?" joshua asked.

moon who was washing the plates stopped for a few seconds before continuing. 

"in your perspective? what about you? do you see us dating or how?" moon asked joshua back. 

"i don't see the two of you dating," joshua whispered. 

moon sighed, "i don't know either." 

"the last time you said to me that your relationship was just fwb. but people on the internet-" 

"don't speak about people on the internet, please. they don't see us in real life. you do," moon said. 

"fine. your relationship is just like fwb. are you sure you want to be involved in this kind of relationship, moon?" joshua asked. 

moon sighed and looked at joshua, "i don't know, okay? i don't know." 

"if you don't know, why do you stay in this relationship?" joshua asked her. 

"i don't know!" moon shrugged. 

"you need to figure out your life already, moon. this kind of relationship isn't healthy," joshua said. 

"ugh, i know!" moon huffed while putting the plates and bowls in places. 

"think about it."

"i know!"