𖥻 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗌 𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗐𝖺𝗒

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

"ladies and gentlemen, representing ozlana for this year's winter fashion. we present to you our one and only designer, hong ji-woo!" 

ji-woo walked out backstage with a dress she designed herself. 

the audience clapped while ji-woo walked to the center of the runway and bowed to everyone. she also waved to the audience before returning backstage.

"our youngest designer under ozlana currently. she is also a member of k-pop group, enhypen. a very creative and talented fashion designer. you will be presented with all of her designs in a few minutes. please, stay tuned." 

as soon as ji-woo returned backstage, she sighed in relief. the staff and models all chuckled seeing ji-woo in that situation. 

"you did a good job, ji-woo. don't worry," her manager said. 

"i know! i'm just so excited and nervous," ji-woo said and grinned. 

"alright ladies and gentlemen. get ready for our turn!" the stage director announced. 

in less than a minute, one by one the models, wearing the clothes designed by ji-woo walked out to the runway to show all the designs that ji-woo had made.