𖥻 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2024]

"moon!" 

"moon!" 

moon immediately put the phone away from her ears as she hissed. 

"yah! can't you shout even louder than that!?" hana shouted back after yeonjun shouted into the phone. 

the members laughing can be heard from her phone. 

"we're down here already! get your ass down here quickly or we'll leave you behind!" jay said. 

"you bitch ass. you were the one who wanted to bring me out and then now you want to leave me behind?" moon replied as she exited her apartment. 

"yeah, whatever. get your ass down here in 3 minutes or we'll leave you!" yeonjun said. 

"as if i could make the elevator go down faster!" moon shouted before the call ended. moon just sigh and shook her head. 

"perks of having these type of friends," hana muttered as she walked into the elevator.

less than a minute later, she reached the apartment lobby and saw two cars waiting for her. both enhypen and txt were in both cars. they mixed up. 

"yah, she's here!" taehyun announced when he saw moon. 

"and where am i riding?" moon asked, looking at both cars, unsure. 

"you can ride here," heeseung said, tapping his lap. 

"fuck you," moon mouthed at him before walking to the back seat of the first car. 

the other members laughed loudly seeing heeseung's reaction to moon's response. it was definitely priceless. 

"hello, birthday princess," sunoo said. 

moon gasped before hugging sunoo tightly while both of them squealed with excitement. 

"you're here!" moon exclaimed while hugging sunoo. 

"seems like my telepathy with you is strong enough," sunoo said.