𖥻 𝐢. 𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗌

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

𝐢. moon has spotify premium.

𝐢𝐢. moon wears different types of perfume for different times of the day.

𝐢𝐢𝐢. moon has a polaroid camera.

𝐢𝐯. moon is not scared of reptiles.

𝐯. moon went to bts and blackpink's concerts a few times.

𝐯𝐢. moon has no other friends other than enhypen. she keeps her circle small.

𝐯𝐢𝐢. moon has high stamina. she doesn't get tired easily.

𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. moon feels more comfortable wearing long pants rather than short skirts.

𝐢𝐱. moon is planning to make her own makeup brand and start a variety show of her own.

𝐱. moon and solomon ever been in a relationship before but they broke up when moon joined the k-pop industry. but despite it, they still love each other and treat each other like a couple. not being in a relationship is just an explanation and excuse so they won't be scolded by their company.

𝐱𝐢. moon donates a lot of her belongings, especially books or things that she only uses one time. 

𝐱𝐢𝐢. moon loves to eat.

𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. moon, compared to other 'cold' artists, moon is colder. when she goes public, it's rare to see her smile. 

𝐱𝐢𝐯. during an award show, the camera pans towards moon without her realizing it. and when she smiles, the whole arena cheers upon seeing her smile.

𝐱𝐯. a young korean influencer who is well known to have a crush on moon won an award and in his speech, he said, "i might've won this award. but my life will be complete when i win moon's heart."

𝐱𝐯𝐢. in enhypen, moon has the second highest position. she deserves to know everything going on in the group and she has the right to decide anything.

𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. moon's talent as a fashion designer is getting well-known in the fashion industry and a lot of celebrities and branded companies are trying to contact her to work with them.

𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. when moon was asked if she would pick love over money, moon answers money immediately.

𝐱𝐢𝐱. moon and solomon have been seen together in public a few times but the fans didn't make a huge thing out of it. they think that it's fine for moon and solomon to do what they like.

𝐱𝐱. moon's outfit during enhypen's first performance at mama 2020 gained a lot of attention because it fits moon a lot.

𝐱𝐱𝐢. troye sivan ever tweeted in 2021 that he wanted to collaborate with moon because she has unique voice.

𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. when enhypen performs onstage once, the camera pans toward moon while she was singing and dancing. there were a lot of idols who were wowed by her stage presence. however, the male artists were the ones who were targeted. 

𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. moon doesn't like to be asked to do aegyo. 

𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. moon is thinking to go back to school.

𝐱𝐱𝐯. moon went really viral when a tiktok account made an edit out of her using a song remix of foreshadow and taylor swfit's style. it went really viral that it influenced other accounts to do other versions. but enhypen left a comment under the post.

𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. even with moon's cold personality, fans feel connected when they are talking with moon directly.