𖥻 𝖽𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 & 𝗄𝗉𝗈𝗉 𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2024]

after doing sixty minutes of workout, moon exited her room and headed to the kitchen. she took out a container from inside the refrigerator and walks to the living room. 

she turned on the television and watch the morning news to keep updated on world news. 

she opened the container and took out a sandwich she had made since last night. a full set of sandwiches with all the nutrients she might need for the day. while watching the television, she received a kakao message from her manager. 

manager: what time is your class?

moon: ten o'clock and two o'clock

manager: do you want me to send you to your university?

moon: it's okay. i'll take the bus. it's easier for both of us :)

manager: okay. text me if you need to be picked up or anything.

moon: noted.

after finishing her sandwich, moon left the living room to the bathroom and clean up. 

today is a busy day for her. at ten o'clock and two o'clock, she will be having classes. both for two hours. after her classes, she will need to go to sm entertainment for her schedule. 

after returning to sm entertainment, moon was given a new manager. but, both of them had known each other ever since moon first came to sm entertainment. her manager, kim yun-seo, was one of the staff at sm entertainment, working together with moon too.

so, meeting the same person years later feels a little bit like a reunion. 

anyways, after moon was done getting ready for her stuff to head to the university, she left her apartment. just like what she told her manager, she ride the bus to her university.

there were a lot of students on the bus and most of them recognized moon. but moon just pretends to do her own stuff. she just wears her headphones and ignores her surroundings until she arrived at her university. 

moon stopped by the cafeteria to buy something to eat again. like a light snack. she bought some bags of chips and banana milk not only for herself but also for her friends. 

while she was walking to the lecture class, she was greeted by her friends in the hallway. 

"moon!" one of her friends tap her on the shoulder. 

moon took off her headphones and greeted her friends back. 

"you came early than you used to," her friend said. 

moon smiled, "i just had extra time and didn't know what to do at home anymore." 

"have you finished your third assignment and the case study?" her friends asked.