𖥻 𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂

Park Solomon & MOON Are In A Happy RelationshipJanuary 10th, 2025

January 10th, 2025. Written by Alicia Valleys.

"I'm sorry to those who are hurt. But I am really happy right now."

Park Solomon attended the pop-up store of DIOR on January 10th. When asked if he was comfortable talking about his current relationship, he was happy about it. 

He explained that he and MOON have been in a romantic relationship for 7 years. He mentioned they started dating in 2018 and kept silent because it was better for them. He was starting to be an actor; she was a K-Pop trainee. 

Park Solomon also confirmed that he and MOON broke up about 6 months ago. They never thought they would come back to each other this year. He said;

"We accidentally bumped into each other at a 7-Eleven recently, and I told her I wanted to talk. That's where I said I hadn't moved on, and I really wanted to have a fresh start with her. Just pretend that the past 6 months were a break from our relationship. She also confessed that she hasn't moved on. And that is when I said; let's start again."

Park Solomon apologized to his fans, who have supported him throughout and were upset about his romantic relationship. However, he stated that he is really happy currently.

So cute of the couple!