𖥻 𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂

MOON Poses With Veteran K-Pop Star, BoAMarch 2, 2024

March 2, 2024. Alicia Valleys.

"They looked like mother and daughter."

Above was a comment written under BoA's post on Instagram. A photo of herself and MOON posing for the camera. MOON commented a red heart under the post. 

While some other SM artists also commented on the post, which made fans confuse and question MOON in SM Entertainment. 

Leeteuk from Super Junior commented, "Wah, this is a legend. I haven't ever seen Moon in the SM building. I think you're the first ever to meet her in person."

Siwon added under the same comment as Leeteuk while tagging BoA, "True. She's the only artist I haven't met in person under SM. Moon, please come out from behind the earth. We want to meet you in person too!" 

The comment was then ended with three laughing emojis. 

BoA replied to the comments from Leeteuk and Siwon, saying, "I searched her for a long time. It was a great opportunity to meet her in person. Next time try going to the basement more."

MOON, however, did not comment anything. 

Fans questioned why BoA stated the basement. Was MOON placed in the basement? Fans started to question whether MOON was receiving proper treatment from the company.

What do you think?