𖥻 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗃𝖺𝗉𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗑

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2027]

"moon!"

"huh?" moon turned towards the door. she was putting on her earpiece and audio pack that time when she heard manager yun-seo's voice.

"lando already left. went back to his hotel," said manager yun-seo.

"great. we can rehearse now," moon nodded.

"you know," yun-seo started laughing. "we nearly bumped into him just now."

moon chuckled, "what happened?"

"he came out of his locker room. we didn't know it was his locker there," said yun-seo.

moon shook her head while grinning, "we're lucky then."

"yeah. now let's go to the track for your rehearsal," manager yun-seo said.

"on my way," moon replied before walking towards the door.

moon and her team walked through the corridor and straight out to the tracks. the organizer staff were already waiting for moon and her team on the track.

"hi, moon!" they greeted her.

"hi, everyone. hi, nice to meet you all," moon greeted them back. she shook hands with some of them and waved to the dancers who were gathered on one side.

"lando just finished his practice session," the floor manager said.

moon chuckled, "yes, i was told so. i didn't tell him i was performing tonight. so, he doesn't know i'm here. not yet."

the staff were surprised, "so this is a surprise, huh?"

moon nodded with a smirk, "it is."

"amazing. well, let's talk about the performance," the manager said.

they gave moon and her team a brief briefing about where they will perform. after the briefing, they go through the whole performance. moon didn't go all out during the rehearsal.

after the first rehearsal, moon monitored all the cameramen's work. since the formula 1 multimedia team had little experience in filming a performance that has choreography, moon's team gave him a short tutorial. moon was glad the cameraman was a fast learner.

they did the whole rehearsal 3 more times until moon was satisfied with the camerawork and her own choreography and synchronization with her dancers.

after ending the rehearsal, moon went back to her lounge room.

she and her team took a break for a few hours. right before getting ready for the performance, moon boosts her energy. eat early dinner, so she's not so full by the time she performs. after an early dinner, she gets ready for the performance.