𖥻 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗑

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2027]

"weather is a little bit hotter than i thought it would be."

"yes. i can feel my skin burning," moon said as they walked towards the paddock. 

lando chuckled, "you did wear sunscreen, right?"

"of course!" moon exclaimed. 

moon wore an orang colour crop top of mclaren's shirt that she sewn herself with a mini skirt, an official mclaren's cap, sneakers, and a bracelet lando made for her. 

she wore the bracelet behind her watch. lando has one too. moon made it for him. 

as they entered the paddock, they were greeted by mclaren's team. moon went straight to lily, lando's friend's girlfriend. oscar piastri's girlfriend. 

"you look so sexy, girl!" lily exclaimed with excitement. 

moon laughed as she twirled, "i know, right?" 

"oh, i love that confidence!" lily said, and the two of them laughed. 

"don't you think today is so hot?" moon questioned as she put down her handbag on the chair. 

lily immediately nodded, putting down her drinks, "agree. it's so hot."

"i hope it won't be too hot during the race later on," moon said, fanning herself with the pass card she has around her neck. 

"honey," moon heard lando's voice. 

"yeah?" moon replied while lando approached the two of them. 

"we're going for a few laps first. you two just hang out," lando told them. 

moon nodded, "sure. well, you know where to find us." 

lando chuckled, "paddock club upstairs. got that."

"be safe," moon said to him. 

"okay, baby," lando kissed her cheeks before walking away from the two of them. 

"come on, let's go upstairs," lily said. 

the two of them then went to the paddock club on the upper level. it's a club room where all the fans or guests bought vip tickets. fully air-conditioned room, free flow of drinks and food, meet and greet with the f1 drivers. also exclusive merchandise. 

for all the drivers' wags (wives and girlfriends), the paddock club is accessible to them right away. sometimes, moon will stay in the mclaren's paddock. she would hang out with all the engineers and the other teammates. 

but sometimes, it's nice to be in the paddock club. chill and free flow of drinks and food. it's a nice place to hang out if you just need some relaxing time before the race.