𖥻 𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖾

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2020]

"isn't this supposed to be a private schedule?" jay questioned as soon as their van stops in front of the entrance of gimpo airport which is packed with all the media reporters and 'fans'.

"yes, it is a private schedule. but this doesn't seem private at all," their manager said sarcastically before talking to someone on his phone.

moon looked outside the van and watched the swarm of so-called fans who are gathered around their van. it looks like they won't be walking peacefully. this is a mob. like a real mob. moon then exhaled softly before gathering her things in silence.

"alright, we're going down now," their manager said.

"what about the fans?" heeseung hesitantly asked.

"what about them?" their manager replied.

moon had already expected their manager's answer, and heeseung didn't question further. sunny puts on her cap and her hoodie before a face mask.

"don't get lost. be alert to your surroundings. make sure not to walk alone. in groups," their manager reminded them before he opened the sliding door of their van.

the fans immediately cheered and screamed. it was a hard time even to move. there were no gaps between the artists and the so-called fans. moon also had difficulty catching up with the members because she was kind of left behind.

"look at her, trying to be in the group, but she's left behind. the members don't even care about her anymore," moon heard a few girls talking wrong about her but decided to keep it to herself.

on the other side, heeseung had just realized that moon wasn't in their group walking together anymore. moon was left behind, and while on the elevator, the members saw that moon was in between the crowds, having a hard time.

heeseung wanted to go back down to help moon when they reached the end of the elevator, but their manager forbade him to do so.

instead, their manager told them to go first, and he'll wait for moon, who was walking without any bodyguards.

the members didn't care and waited for moon. even asking the fans politely to give way to moon when she gets on the elevator. when moon gets back to them, the members make moon stand in between them and in front of them, so moon is visible to them.

it was hard time even to breathe. less to no oxygen because the airport was too packed with 'fans'. it's also really heaty being in the crowds.

"did the other managers leave you out just now?" jake asked moon with a soft voice.

"i don't think. i think they also got left behind. it was really hard to walk and catch up," moon replied as she took off her bags and put them on the conveyer belt for a security check.

"we should've let you walk in front of us or even in between us just now," jay said as he took off his belt.

moon smiled and shook her head, "no worries. i'm okay now."

they went through the security check-in before they were more relaxed than before. moon went to the restroom briefly. this time, with a manager accompanying her.

first time going public after i-land on a schedule that was supposed to be a private schedule.

what a great way to start your career!