𖥻 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗒

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2024]

"moon, where are you?" 

"manager-nim, i'm still on my way. three minutes away," moon said. 

"alright. i'll wait for you at the back entrance with the trolley, okay?" moon's manager said. 

"sure. i'll meet you there," moon replied. 

"alright. see you!" 

"see ya," moon said before they ended their phone call.

"manager?" joshua asked. 

"yeah. asking where i'm at," moon told him. 

"new company, new manager, new life," joshua said. 

moon laughs, "not necessarily a new life though."

"but it feels like you're starting on a new point which, i see as an opportunity to start over with more positivity," joshua told her. 

moon smiles as she glances at joshua, "yeah. will think about having a new start." 

exactly three minutes later, moon arrived at sm entertainment. as expected, her new manager, kim yun-seo was already waiting in the lobby for moon. 

"manager-nim," moon greeted her manager with a wide smile and wave. 

"moon! i told you to just call me eunnie," yun-seo said. 

moon laughs while scratching the back of her head, "i feel more comfortable with calling you manager-nim. but i'll try calling you eunnie more." 

"annyeonghaseyo, noona," joshua greeted moon's new manager. 

"annyeonghaseyo, joshua-ssi," yun-seo greeted him back. 

"thank you for taking care of my sister. please, continue to take good care of my sister. she's really fragile and i respect you for being her manager," joshua said. 

joshua received a slap on his upper arm after he said it. of course, from moon. 

"i'm sorry, eunnie. he's just silly sometimes," moon said as she opens the back of the car. 

"i receive a lot of that. don't worry," said yun-seo. 

"you do have a lot of things," joshua commented after seeing at least four boxes.

moon chuckled as she moved the boxes from the back of the car to the trolley. after all the boxes go onto the trolley, moon bid goodbye to joshua and entered sm's building. 

"it's been so long. plus, you've changed building," moon said while walking to the elevator.

"still the same artists though," yun-seo said.