𖥻 𝐢𝐱. 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂

[BREAKING] MOON Signs Contract With SM EntertainmentJanuary 1, 2024

January 1, 2024. Alicia Valley.

It has not even been two weeks since MOON terminated her contract with HYBE Label and left ENHYPEN. SM Entertainment has announced that MOON has signed an exclusive contract with them and will be an artist under the company.

Fans find this relationship between MOON and BELIFT+ was never healed, and MOON still has bad blood with the company after being left out of the group.

However, even the members of ENHYPEN couldn't help but shade their company slightly. Making it not too obvious but still obvious to those who pay attention to what they are saying.

During their New Year's VLIVE, Jay spoke about what happened in 2023 and touched on MOON's matter without actually saying her name or referring to her.

And he said, "If someone tries to bully you, speak up. Sometimes they will let you go and that's your opportunity. Stand up for yourself and find that one thing that you can hold onto. Or maybe someone or something that stands for you.

The other members agreed to Jay while Heeseung gave a meaningful smile. Many fans realized the double meaning behind what Jay said and praised Jay for shading the company.