𖥻 𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2028]

"uno!" 

moon and oscar gasped and groaned when lando shouted with excitement. he had finished all his cards. meaning to say he has won the card game. 

"i think i'll lose again this time," said oscar while looking at his cards and then at moon.

moon laughed. 

"i'm done! i'm done with this game!" oscar threw his cards on the coffee table. 

both moon and lando laughed when seeing oscar's cards. there was no way he was gonna win the game. he has a lot of cards that won't work for him. 

"there is no way you could've won," lando commented. 

"i will! one day!" oscar said. 

"good luck with that," lando smirked as he collected the cards. 

"i'm gonna grab a cup of coffee," oscar said as he stood up. 

"so, what do you want? since you won the cards," moon said as she picked up the box to keep the cards. lando hummed while thinking about what he wanted. 

"think wisely," moon chuckled while looking at lando. 

"i have one, but i think you'll say no to this immediately," lando said. 

"what makes you think that way?" moon asked. 

"it's something huge to commit to," he said as he put the cards in its box. 

"fine. then get p1. i'll get what you want, anything," moon said. 

"p1?" lando asked her. 

"get p1, and i'll give you what you want," moon said. 

"you're not gonna regret this promise?" lando asked her, smirking. 

"baby, if you're in it, i'm in it," she replied. 

"i wanna marry you."

the exact moment oscar's sprayed coffee from his mouth, shocked upon hearing lando's words. moon turned and laughed when she saw oscar's wide eye. 

"are you proposing right now?" oscar looked at lando and moon. 

"not really. i'll do better later on. but i'm telling her my plan," lando said, looking at moon. 

"i am taken aback. do better. you can't be proposing like this," oscar said, taking a seat near lando. moon laughed. 

"i'll tell all my plans to you after i get p1 today," lando said. 

moon smiled and nodded, "i'll wait."

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

moon stood up as soon as lando reached his final lap. max verstappen was just right behind him just a second gap. both of them are in front, with oscar piastri in third place.