𖥻 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2024]

"look at all those people..." 

"they are people, moon," manager yun-seo said. 

"yeah, but look at how many people this is," moon said while looking outside the window. 

"well, what can you say? it's milan fashion week. now, tell me what you want to eat for dinner." manager yun-seo asked while she was looking at her phone. 

"pizza," moon said. 

"you're in milan and you want to eat pizza?" manager yun-seo asked in disbelief. 

"what? we're in milan, right? where pizza is from," moon said. 

all the staff slapped their forehead. 

"she's right though," manager yun-seo said and sighed. "we're in milan. not much pizza."

"i can eat anything. i'm not allergic to anything. what about some flatbread?" moon suggested. 

"that's good. i'll find any food for dinner, okay?" her manager said. 

"perfect," moon said before continuing to do her activity. 

people watching from inside the van.

in less than twenty minutes, they arrive at their accommodation. it seems like their accommodation location has been leaked by someone irresponsible. 

so, there were a group of fans who were waiting for moon at the hotel entrance. however, moon doesn't mind as long as they don't try to kill her or hurt her. as usual, moon gets out and gets cheered. 

moon gets along with her fans very well. she takes all their gifts and gives them her autograph. sometimes take photos with them too, if her manager isn't around. 

it's not allowed actually. but it's some memory for the fans. 

when moon reached her room, she was surprised that she got the penthouse. it's a vast room. like a suite. but it doesn't mean she's the only one who has access to the suite. 

"this is where we'll keep all the luggage, where we eat and do your makeup. your preparation too. some interviews will be done here. so, don't think that this room will be so empty. this will be a whole mess tomorrow when it's time to go for the fashion show," said manager yun-seo. 

"that's brutal," moon commented. 

for dinner, moon had various types of local food. she loved all of it. 

one thing about moon, she is not picky about whatever she is eating. she eats everything. especially when going overseas, she tends to eat everything that is provided. 

what makes it even better is she doesn't have any allergies. so, it's a benefit for her as a foodie. moon loves food more than anything. she loves any kind of food. anything as long as it's edible to the human. 

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"how do i look?"

"how do i look?"

"sexy," manager yun-seo replied shortly. 

"that's what we want," moon said before the staff laughed. 

"you're slaying this outfit," her stylist commented. 

"oh, please. my confidence level right now is on the next level. please bear with me for the next one hour. i'm born to slay with this outfit," moon said as she flipped her hair. 

"oohhhhhh!" the staff teased her loudly. moon laughed. 

"now, please tell me we have gummy bears and sour strip. i need it," moon said. 

"got them here," manager yun-seo said while taking out two packets of them from her bag. 

"oh! you're a lifesaver!" moon gasped as she took both packets. 

"she loves gummy bears and sour strips a lot," the staff said.

"yeah as long as she doesn't like strippers. that's all that matters," her manager said. 

moon gasped loudly, "that's offending..." 

manager yun-seo smirked, "you think i don't know you went to a nightclub last night!?" 

moon gasped again before looking at her stylists. 

"ooh! busted!" they commented. 

"how did you know!?" moon asked her manager. 

"i was given the position as your manager for a reason, hong jiwoo," her manager replied. 

"no way," moon shook her head. "this ain't happening." 

"yet it's happening," her manager said. 

well, seems like moon's plan last night, going out with tiktok friend of hers was busted. but still, she's grateful because her manager didn't stop her from having fun last night. 

it was a last-minute plan. moon only takes ten minutes to get ready and leave in the middle of the night just to go to a nightclub for an hour, and then they go to a bar to simply hang out and gossip about the news that circulated recently. not much. 

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"moon, how was the runway?" 

"it was really fun! i had a lot of fun!" moon said to the camera. 

"we saw you talking with a few celebrities. wanna tell us what happened?" the director asked. 

moon laughed. she was in between a lot of people. it was after the show. everyone was taking a break. some are leaving the show as the slot for prada has ended. 

the models are out around, talking with people. celebrities are meeting each other and making new friends. just like how moon was a few minutes ago, talking with legendary celebrities who are ambassadors for prada too. 

"so, i talked to nct jaehyun. we were talking casually about how we were chosen as ambassadors for prada. and then we kinda clicked, talked about our personal and work life."

"i also talked to a few other celebrities. they were all very friendly and welcoming." 

"really fun to talk to. i love it." 

"you sound a little bit drunk, though," the camera director said. 

moon laughed, "no! i'm not! it's just the way i talk when i'm in the middle of the crowd. i'm just worried you won't hear my voice. that's why i'm talking slow and loud." 

the camera director laughed after understanding why moon was talking lazily. it was definitely slow and loud. just like when someone is drunk. but understandable because their surroundings are quite noisy.