𖥻 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝖾

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2024]

"good morning, ms

"good morning, ms. moon."

"good morning," moon said as she entered the store. 

"do you want us to move the fans behind a little bit?" the guard asked. 

"no need," moon said as she walked up the stairs. 

"bag?" her manager said. 

"no need. i'll just put my bags on my table," she said, hurriedly walking up the stairs. 

"5 minutes!" her manager said.

"alright," moon replied before disappearing upstairs. 

moon had bought a two-storey building designed especially for moon's apparel brand. the selling products are both on the first and second floor.

however for the second floor, it is mostly bags and accessories. it is designed very neatly and well by moon herself. why need an interior designer when moon can design it very well?

on the second floor is also moon's private room. it's like a small office but also a room where moon can rest or if there are special guests. the room has everything moon wanted. high-speed wifi, snacks, and even a convertible sofa bed. 

also, a fully functional air conditioner and heater when needed to be used. it's a place for moon to rest and take her sweet time chilling. 

moon hides her bag in a lockable compartment and only takes her phone. 

she stood in front of the mirror to ensure her appearance was acceptable. nothing is too much, and nothing is too less. after she was done, she exited her room and went back down.

"can we start the opening ceremony now?" moon's manager asked.

"yes, we can," moon answered.

"alright, we're opening. get the opening ceremony ribbon to the front!" said the store manager.

moon and all the staff stood outside the front of the store. all the fans and store customers are in lines to enter the store. there were also media reporters present outside the store. 

moon stood next to her manager, and on the other side was the store manager, holding a tray that has a pair of scissors to cut the ribbon to fully officiate the opening of moon's first apparel store.

"alright, are we all ready?" the store manager asked with a loud voice for everyone to hear.

"yes!" the fans cheered. 

"one, two, three!" 

moon cut the ribbon, and immediately, confetti was released. the fans cheered loudly and clapped. moon chuckled and put the scissors back on the tray before clapping along. 

"only 20 customers are to enter the store at once. the others may wait outside while our staff will hand out gifts and snacks while you wait for your turn. thank you for being patient!" one of the store staff said. 

at the same time, five staff walk to the truck vendor who has prepared cold and sweet drinks, including a packet of biscuits for the customers. 

moon at the same time was welcoming the customers a.k.a fans, who were entering the store. she handed out paper bags that contained gifts of hair clips, stick-on nails and some others. 

"moon, congratulations on your grand opening!" a fan said enthusiastically while handing moon a pink paper bag. 

"oh, thank you so much! thank you for coming," moon smiled and bowed to the fan. 

while moon welcomed the customers, a few trucks stopped at the roadside. moon was confused at first, but then one of the workers approached them and said that a flower stand was sent for moon for her grand opening.

"i didn't know we had more flowers," moon said, turning to her manager and the store manager.

"we don't know about it either," said the two. 

"you can bring that in here," moon said to the flower deliver. 

"alright," the worker said. 

moon thought it was just one flower stand. she was surprised to get five flower stands from five different people. one from lee soo-man, one from nct dream, one from v of bts, one from winter of aespa and one from hee-chul of super junior.

"this is a surprise," moon chuckled while looking at the flower stands. 

"you're gonna need to contact them back," her manager said.

"of course," moon smiled and sighed.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

after about a minute of standing outside the lobby, a white hyundai pulled up at the entrance

after about a minute of standing outside the lobby, a white hyundai pulled up at the entrance. moon opened the door and entered the car. 

"why did you stand outside? people can easily see you," joshua said as he drove away.

"as if they never see me around this area," moon replied, putting her bag on the floor and sighed.

"busy day?" joshua asked. 

"absolutely," moon replied before turning on her phone to check on any messages.

"were the flowers we sent nice?" joshua asked her. 

"yeah, it was nice. please tell the members i thanked them," moon replied. 

"by the way, bang si-hyuk told me to pass this to you," joshua said while handing her a pamphlet. 

"what's this about?" moon asked, taking it. 

"art gallery," joshua said. 

"you know i said i stopped for the moment," moon told him. 

"i know. but this is an offer. it's a really cheap offer. and you can easily get that deposit back if you are selling your art. literally," joshua said. 

moon looks through the pamphlet and honestly, she's considering it. 

she will have 10 slots to put her art, and the rent is cheaper than usual. and there are a lot of artists who will be present there. that includes well-known painters from around the world. 

"this is an opportunity, moon. think about it," joshua said. 

"i will."