𖥻 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

"sir, just drop me off here," i told the driver.

"oh, sure," the man replied before stopping by the roadside.

i paid him with some notes and got out of the car. a little bit of walking before reaching a bungalow.

i opened the gate and entered the house compound. that's when the door of the house opened from the inside, and i saw him standing with a smile on his face.

"you're here," he said while leaning on the side of the door.

"it's been so long," i said to him.

"yup," he said as he approached me and hugged me. tight.

"i missed you," i mumbled.

"i missed you too," he replies.

"you're so busy with filming, i see," i said to him.

"and you're so busy with fashion designing?" he replied with a smirk.

i laughed and lightly hit his chest.

"jiwoo-ah," he said.

"hm?" i replied while looking at him.

"i missed you so much," he said while looking at me.

"i know; i missed you so much, too," i pouted while hugging him.

"come on. let's get inside before someone sees us here," he said, grabbing my hand and leading me right into his home.

"when did you arrive in seoul?" he asked me as i took off my scarf from my neck.

"last week. i was honestly tired from all the runway shows for the end of the year," i told him as i followed him inside.

"winter collection? i loved your designs. maybe next time you can design something for me," he said.

i snorted, "what about you? filming for a drama. heard it's going to be a hit."

he smiles as he takes out two glasses from the cupboard.

"wine?" he offered while holding a wine bottle.

i smiled, "i would love it."

he took off the cork before pouring it into the glass and offering the first one to me.

"thank you," i thanked him.

both of us went to the living room and sat on the couch.

"when are you going back to enhypen?" he asked. i smiled thinly and shook my head.

"no news. i've asked a few times. it seems like i wasn't the priority in the group. they pushed my case behind," i told him.

he sat up straight, "how can they do that to you? that's not fair."