𖥻 𝗎𝗇 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2027]

"how was it?" 

"how was it?" 

"it was excellent," mrs. hong said. 

"really?" moon asked as she sat beside the director, monitoring the filmed performance. 

"i'm telling you, you did an excellent performance," mrs. hong said again. 

moon chuckled as she watched the video. the director nodded in satisfaction. 

"this was the most perfect one. i think we can end the filming here," he said to moon and the other staff members. 

"good morning," a voice was heard. 

"it's the president and vice president," the staff whispered. 

moon smiled and bowed to the five people, plus a few other people walking behind them. and a few photographers and videographers. 

"good morning, your excellencies," moon smiled at them. 

"it's a great pleasure to meet you, miss jiwoo," the president said before extending his hand for a handshake. moon gladly accepted his handshake. 

"it's an honour to meet all of you," moon replied. 

"are we disturbing your filming right now?" one of the vice presidents asks. 

"absolutely not. we've finished with the filming," said the performance director. moon nodded in agreement. 

"i see. we would really like to chat with you if you have free time now," said the president. moon turned to her mother and smiled. 

"absolutely," moon smiled and nodded. 

"great. let's head to the lounge. are you going to finish up first? should we go upstairs first?" the vice president asked. 

"that would be great. i will be there in a few minutes. i'll just have a brief moment with my team. five minutes," moon said to the executive board members.