𖥻 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇?

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗜𝗦𝗟𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗭𝗛𝗔𝗢 𝗗𝗔𝗜 𝗬𝗨┊ ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

"Hello, is anyone home?" 

I took off my shoes and entered the dorm with groceries in my hand. No answers. I shrugged and placed the groceries on the kitchen counter first before looking around. 

I made sure that no one was home and sighed while standing in the living room. 

Everything was everywhere. 

I started to clean the apartment. Open all the windows. I texted our manager to ask about the schedule and say that the members will only be back in the evening. 

And that is perfect. I have the whole day to prepare everything. From cleaning the apartment to preparing dinner. I can say that I visit the members once a month for now. But it's always like this. I came home, no one is home. 

So, I just clean the apartment and cook for them some food that they will like after a whole day having activities as a group. 

From the living room to the shared bedroom, to the dressing room, to the store and the bathroom, and the kitchen. I clean everything. Up and down. Left and right. 

It's not that these boys can't clean the apartment. It's just never really clean. I mean, it's quite understandable. They are busy with their work and returning home, they just want to rest and have time for themselves. 

It took me more than half a day to clean up the apartment but I'm happy with my finishing job. The apartment is finally clean, shiny, and smells nice. 

When I tell you I clean everything, I mean everything. Behind the couch too. Wipe everything. High and low. And I am really satisfied with my work. After cleaning the apartment, I did the next thing I need to do. 

I ordered some things online and they will be delivered soon. While waiting for the delivery, I get the ingredients to cook earlier. 

I am thinking to cook a few dishes. Korean stir fry glass noodles, spicy dumplings, Korean pancakes, barbecued pork, Korean rice rolls, kimchi, and Korean ox bone soup. I also ordered rice cakes, mung bean pancakes, and Korean fried chicken too. 

Now, time to get all the food ready before the boys come home. I've already told the manager to not feed them a lot because I'll be cooking in the dorm. 

About 5 hours later, I was done cooking all the dishes that I need to cook. The food delivery also already arrived. I showered quickly before the boys come back home. I put all the food on the table in the living room. 

While waiting for them, I did the final cleanup of the kitchen. All the not used vegetables, raw ingredients, all into the garbage bag and into the bin. 

While I was cleaning up, I heard the door was opened and then the voices of the members.

"Oh?" 

"Why are the shoes neatly arranged?"

"Moon!" 

"Ji-woo!" 

I turned towards the door and smiled. 

"Woah! What have you done?" Heeseung said upon entering the dorm. 

I chuckled, "Welcome home." 

"We missed you a lot, Moon!" Sunoo approached me and wanted to give me a hug but I walked away. 

"Go shower first!" I said to him and he pouted. 

"We've showered at the company's building just now," he replied. 

"Ah, really?" I asked them and chuckled. 

Sunoo pouted and folded his arms. 

I laughed and approached him, "I missed you too!" I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back. I chuckled and we broke the hug.

"Yah! Moon! Did you cooked all of these?" I heard Jay asking. 

I chuckled and walked to the living room. The members were drooling over the foods. 

"Come on. Let's eat then," I said to them. 

"You're so talented in cooking," Jungwon said. 

I chuckled and shrugged, "This is me." 

Jay scoffed, "Here she comes."

"Yah, let's eat."

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

After dinner, we gathered in the living room. Jay and Heeseung were playing video games on the television. Some of us are on our own phones. 

"Any news about you returning?" Jungwon asked me. 

I look at him and shook my head, "Nothing."

"We've pushed the management to let you come back. They brush it off," Sunoo said. 

I smiled thinly and sighed, "It's okay. We can't really go against the management. You guys will be scolded if you force them more."

"We don't care. We just want better treatment for you. They left you hanging. Not contacting you anymore. Don't care about you. At least if they want to let you go, say it properly. Not like this," Jay said. 

"I agree with that," Sunghoon commented. 

"And you deserve the treatment we all get. You won at I-LAND. You are supposed to be in the group. Not like this," Jake said. 

I smiled blandly, "I don't dare to argue more. They won't say anything too. Only if I say it out loud on social media will they start doing something. But it will definitely cost something for HYBE."

"There are risks if we try to say it out loud on social media. Our fans will definitely defend Moon. And force HYBE to take action," Heeseung said. 

"I mean - it's better than leaving Moon with no answers," Sunoo said. 

"It's nearly a year. Moon was with us for less than 6 months. What's that for?" Jay said. 

"Maybe we can take the risk to speak our hearts out on social media," Jungwon said. 

"No. I don't mind if I'm the only one targeted. But no doubt you guys will be scolded really badly too. I can't do it. I can't take the risk and I can't take risking your career too," I told them. 

"Moon, ENHYPEN without you is not ENHYPEN. There is always empty space for you and it's only for you. Without you, ENHYPEN is not complete. You won in the survival show. You need to be there," Jay said. 

"Do you still want to be in the group though?" Sunoo asked me. 

I look at him and exhale. 

"Do you?" Heeseung asked. 

All of them were looking at me. I couldn't give an answer. 

Half of me answer yes but another half say no. 

"Almost a year not being in the group. I feel like all my skills are gone. I'm just working as a fashion designer now. I don't know if I still want to be in the group. I don't know." 

They sighed.