𖥻 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2024]

"where are you now?" 

"i'm at the new apartment. why?" moon answered.

"i'm going to send some food. who's there with you?" joshua asked again.

moon raises her head and locked eyes with solomon. 

"um, solomon..." moon replied. solomon scrunches his nose as if he knows what's going to happen next.

there was a moment of silence before joshua sighed, "fine. i'll be there in ten minutes. i'll get you guys some food first. do you want anything since i'm outside?" 

huh? he's not mad?

"moon? are you listening?" joshua said through the phone. 

"yes, i am. i'm fine. we're fine. i don't need anything. thank you," moon replied quickly. 

"alright. i'll see you in a few minutes," joshua replied before they ended their phone call. 

"he's not mad?" solomon asked. 

moon stare at her phone screen for a few seconds before looking at solomon, "i'm not sure. maybe he'll be mad when he sees you here." 

"should i leave?" solomon asked while looking at moon with a mop.

"no. it'll be alright. i mean - if you wanna stay..." moon said softly at the end. 

solomon smiled, "of course, i'll stay. don't worry if he's mad, i'm used to it."

moon smiled thinly and nodded, "alright."

moon paid for a lot of maintenance and repairs. it was countless and moon was getting very mad about it. so, she finally took joshua's advice to find another place. a newer and better apartment.

moon took about a month to find her ideal apartment. went to over 20 apartments before finally choosing one. it was a loft apartment too. but it's bigger and was constructed just recently. it has all the facilities you need.

a laundromat if you don't have a washing machine at home, a small gym, and a lounge area, just like a high-end apartment. her place is also near a convenience store and the subway.

the price is very affordable, and moon thought it was the best.

so, moon paid it all in cash as she wants to move out as soon as possible.

today, here she is with solomon and her manager, helping her on cleaning out the apartment. it's a bigger apartment so, she needs to clean a little more than usual.

but it's usual for the first time moving into a new place. moon also will be going shopping a lot for the apartment. she wants to finally settle down and live the way she wants. a simple and peaceful life with people she loves and cares about.