4.•••Fixing Those Broken Pieces•••

"Do you really have to go tae?"

Jimin whined latching his arms around Taehyungs waist. Taehyung was going to Japan for a business trip. Jimin will have to take care of their business here alone. Jimin wanted to join Taehyung. But he said it's important that Jimin stayed here and it was just for three days.

"Baby you know how our japanese branch is. If I don't give my attention for a few months they would place my company upside down. It's just for a review and it's three days. I will be here by Friday."
Taehyung left a long peck on Jimins pouty lips. He nodded his head hesitantly and pulled away from his husband reluctantly. Its just that Tae went to Japan two weeks back like now. He felt too lonely these days.

"Can I go stay with Mom and Dad Tae?" Jimin said now playing with his fingers. It's hard to live in this house even with Taehyung. Jimin found it even more hard when Taehyung was not here. He would be the constant Target of Taehyungs cousins and mother in law, who have nothing to do but stick their nose into others personal life. Jimin was fed up.

"If you want to go so bad you can baby?" Taehyung said caressing Jimins head. Jimin gave his beautiful smile to Taehyung.

Taehyungs phone rang breaking their moment. He cut the call and took his suit case.

"It's time for me to go babe." With that Taehyung was out of their room door with a sad Jimin behind. But Jimin hurried inside to go to his mom and dad.

Jimins mom and dad were from a small family. Jimin is the only child to Namjoon and Jin. Namjoon is a mechanic. Namjoon have struggled a lot to send Jimin to a big school. Jimin being the nice kid got the scholarship and entered a big University for college and that's were he met his love Taehyung.

At first Namjoon and Jin was scared to even marry and send off Jimin to Taehyungs family. They thought their baby would be criticized for his family background. But Taehyung reassured them in the best way he could. But still Jimin heard a lot of things from Taehyungs family which he hid from his parents. He doesn't want to worry them.

Jimin soon drove off to his home. He haven't informed his mom and dad about his arrival. He wanted it to be a surprise. So he bought a lot of their favorite sweets to enhance the happiness.

Jimin saw the green of his house from far and couldn't close his mouth from the happiness he was feeling. Although he visits them once in a while, Jimin feels like a toddler when he sees his parents.

Jin was watering the plants when Jimin parked his car in the little space of their courtyard. Jin dropped the watering pot on the ground in excitement and ran towards Jimin. Both of them soon engaged in a bear hug. Jimin was Jins baby.

"Why didn't you inform mom about coming Jiminie? Mom would have made your favorite." Jin said with a pout.

" There is a lot of time for that mom. I m not going until Friday." Jin smiled wide. He have to inform Namjoon about their Jimins arrival.

"Where is Taehyung?"

"He went for a business trip in Japan. He won't be here until Friday."

" okay. Go inside Jimin there is rice cake in the kitchen." Jimin excitedly ran towards the kitchen in search of his mother's rice cake. Jin took out his cell phone and dialed his husbands number. Namjoon took it in the fifth ring.

[What is it Jinnie? I am a little busy.]

"Namjoonah Jiminie is here, he is staying until Friday." Happiness was evident in Jins voice. Namjoon dropped his spanner in joy. His only source of happiness were his wife and baby Jimin. Namjoon would go to any end for his wife and child.