44.•••Baby?•••

Jimin looked at Beomgyu who was playing with Krystal sitting on a table near theirs. He frowned at the way Beomgyu was so into Krystal almost like he was Krystal's mother.

"She doesn't warm up with people easily. But she can, when she finds their heart is good. He is a nice person. Who is he?" Jimin looked at Yoongi when the latter spoke.

"my husband's brother in law." Yoongi was taken aback when Jimin said 'husband'. He was confused.

" I am sorry. Husband?" Jimin knew Yoongi was going to be asking that.

"Jungkook. I am Jeon Jungkooks wife. And he is Beomgyu, Jungkooks younger brothers boyfriend."

"oh. I didn't know." Yoongi was surprised.

" It's alright. We don't have time. What is that you want to tell me?" Jimin doesn't had any expression on his face that tells he was enjoying their conversation, so Yoongi decided to make it quick. It's not like he would bump into Jimin everyday.

" Look Jimin. I know you hate me-"

"I don't hate you. Infact, I am glad that you are with him. Because I could finally be with my love. I am quiet thankful to you." Yoongi was quiet stunned by the male sitting before him. Jimin looked strong. He had an aura of power around him despite the things which he had been gone through.

"I had no one.  Only a distant uncle who raised me who was nothing but an abuser. But he provided me. When I turned 18  I left him when he said I was finally able to earn myself. But you know I was a fragile male who doesn't know anything about this world. I couldnt complete my education. Being here in Korea did nothing good to me. So I went to Japan with my savings. I was struggling so much for even to get one meal working as a barista.
I was twenty when I saw Taehyung at the bar. He called me beautiful. For someone like me, hearing that was so much better. I didn't know he was married. He never said anything whenever he came to see me. Seeing my struggles. He provided me with food. I wasn't starving anymore.  I told him when I found out I was pregnant. That's when he changed. He said it was not his. Left me. Never came back until he saw me walking with a newborn in my hand. I struggled to give birth to Krystal. I didn't know I could bring that child alive with the days I starved.  They never wanted someone with a baby inside to do jobs. If it wasn't for a stranger who took me to a local hospital, I would have given her birth on the street on a cold night. Taehyung and I met as a coincidence. I never wanted to do nothing with that man when he abandoned me with a child. But he cried and begged. Atlast with a hope to get Krystal a nice life I agreed. That's when he told me he was married.  But we were in too much deep sh*t to correct that mistake. I regret everything I did after hearing that. I never wanted someone else's happiness Jimin. Please forgive me for that. I was immature and naive. I didn't know the world." Jimin held the crying males hands in his. He himself was tearing up for the male. He didn't know it was hard for Yoongi too. Maybe he was not the only one who was struggling. There were people out there too. Which we are ignorant to notice.

"You didn't snatch anyone's happiness Yoongi. Because I was never complete. You won't understand that. Maybe that's a story for another time. You can go home without any guilt from now on. If someone was to be blamed, it's Taehyung."

"He is struggling too." Jimin heard Yoongi talking. But he can't understand those words.

"I know you hate him. We are married. But I am living there just like you Jimin. I can understand how you must have felt living in that mansion."

"Taehyungs mother, don't you feel like slapping her on the face sometimes?" Jimin asked to lighten up their mood.

"Not sometimes but all the time. Look Taehyung has done many things wrong. He was just obsessed with the idea of snatching everything from Jungkook. From what I have noticed. His father never appreciated him. He was faced with unhealthy comparison of him with Jungkook Everytime. His father just thinks of him as a money making machine. If the machine is incapable. He is going to replace it soon. From the updates from Kim's, the company is at its lowest. His father had already planned on passing the company to his mistress's son which Taehyung have no idea about. But sitting idle in that house, I heard things. Even Taehyungs mother know that. So even if Taehyung work hard or not he is going to lose the company. And I wish that too. He have to learn what life actually is. It's not winning over others through crooked ways like his mother taught him. Jimin you were also Taehyungs way of making himself good. For snatching you from his biggest competition. That is Jungkook.  I am going to change him for good."