20.•••Kim Krystal•••

Present

It's a meeting day for the Kim's and Jeons as they are moving the tribes to their temporary construction.

Jungkook didn't come to office in the morning as he was sleeping till afternoon. He had a messy sleep yesterday night. Waking up was a struggle for him. But he had to push through life as always.

Now he looked as freshened up as ever. He didn't expect the couples as it have been a special day for them yesterday. So the both may not be coming today for the meeting. He expected Taehyungs secretary to take part in the meeting but never expected an exhausted Jimin coming through the door.

The first thing the share holders asked was something personal which Jimin expected of course. They were wondering were his husband was.

"My husband had some important thing that came up last minute in Japan and he had to run there. And I think honestly that it's none of any of your business. So shall we begin this meeting?"
By looking at Jimins face Jungkook could tell that the latter was not okay with that. He must have been hurt knowing his husband had to go for the company during their anniversary night.

But what is that important in Japan outlet than in Seoul? Jungkook needed answers. Jimin was embarrassed and upset at the situation. He never thought they would ask that first.
Everyone came for a serious meeting, not to investigate his family life right?

Yesterday as he promised to himself he wore this pretty dress to impress his husband as it's their anniversary. He was offering himself to Taehyung that's when the elders phone rang and he took it immediately.

After coming from the balcony Taehyung went to dress leaving a confused Jimin only to let him know that there was something very very important at Japan to take care of. He left Jimin just like that and he was more than hurt.

But he couldn't stay at that house with the snakes so he came here soon after knowing about the meeting. He didn't looked at Jungkooks way as he doesn't want to see his mocking face. But Jungkook was looking at him sympathetically. He doesn't like to watch Jimin like this. He need the bold Jimin not one who is sitting infront of him with his head held down. Earlier Jimin would put the others into their place and walk with confidence. But these days Jungkook is watching his love crumbling at situations like this. Was Taehyung not taking care of his Jimin? This is not the Jimin Jungkook had seen three years back getting married to Taehyung.

So he stood up from his spot clenching his fist even though the meeting didn't even went for 10 minutes. He didn't utter a word but was out of the room. Jimin rolled his eyes at that. He was already hurt but now he was mad at Jungkook being so disrespectful to everyone at there including him. He didn't came here to see the older's tantrum. He needed a distraction and thought this was a better opportunity for that. Everyone was looking at the closed door in confusion but the meeting had to continue anyway. Beomgyu stood up from his seat nervously. He cleared his throat grabbing others attention.

"I am sorry for my boss's behavior he was unwell since this morning. Excuse us please. You can continue the meeting." With that Beomgyu was out of the door with a worried expression. Jimin clenched his teeth at that. He doesn't like the assistant at all. If someone asked Jimin the reason, he would be speechless. He simply despised the presence of Beomgyu with Jungkook.

"BEOMGYU!!!"

"Yes Mr. Jeon." He said after recovering from the initial flinch. His boss was full of surprises.

"Get ready we are leaving for Japan." His eyes widened. His boss sure as hell was full of surprises.

"S-sir is it necessary that I come with you?" Jungkook looked at Beomgyu with a look that had Beomgyu shivering to his knees.