55.•••Bad Weed Out•••

Jackson was in tears after reading the whole letter. All these years he have been betrayed. He had to spend half of his life with someone he didn't loved to begin with. He always had hobi in his heart unknown to him.

Every time Jiya lied to him.  He had to watch Hobi baby sitting his own kids giving him more pain after marrying Jiya.

His heart ached for the male. How can be someone so selfless? And how can someone become so selfish for their own personal gains?

Jackson sat down on the bed and sobbed his heart out.
Hobi had heard some noise that's why he came to check it. But watching Jackson sobbing on their bed wasn't the scene he was expecting. He was immediately at his side but the letter on the latter's hands made Hobi shook.

He never wanted Jackson to find it out like this. He was going to tell him by himself. He himself didn't know when, but he didn't wanted Jackson to find it out like this.

He approached the male slowly. His fingers fidgeting with each other.

"Jackson..." Jackson raised his head and looked at Hobi's worried face.

"Why didn't you tell me hoba? Why?" He had no voice but he uttered those words with great difficulty. Hoseok hugged Jacksons head close towards his chest. The male sobbed on his body.

"Why did you endure it all alone baby? We could have stopped all of this if you opened your mouth once. But why?"

"Somebody got happy at the end of the day Jackson. Maybe god had his own plans. See, we are together. Having a baby. Do you regret Jungkook and Taehyun? No right?"

"But still baby. I m so sorry... So sorry baby."
Hobi cupped Jacksons tear smeared face in his hands.

"Stop acting like a baby. It's all in the past. I- I am the happiest now. See, I have you and we are going to welcome our third child. Aren't you happy? She made a mistake. She regrets that you know? She resented herself before going away from here. She deserves to be forgiven. So please forget everything. For me. For our baby." Jackson didn't say anything but he hugged the male close to him. Hobi caressed his head through his own tears. He looked at the photo frame on the night stand. Just like Jiya had wanted before her last breath, Jackson got to know the truth.

Taehyung carefully kept the documents under his desk. Dahyun was going to be here any time soon and he wanted to put on the best facade to pull out his plan.

Just like he anticipated, Dahyun walked through the door of his office having a grin etched on his face.

"Son. How are you?" By the look on the man's face, Taehyung can tell that the latter was extremely happy at the way things were going. Taehyung soon need to change that.

"I m doing great. When is the marriage scheduled. You know that I have a trip to china so I was thinking to keep it a bit early. I don't want any mistake on our way. The choi's would go bankrupt if someone doesn't take over it soon." Taehyung pulled on the best concerned frown on his face. Dahyun also thought about it a bit concerned.

" What do you think son? Do you like to take over that empire after your marriage?"

" No dad. I m planning to put it under your name. I can't look after both the companies you know? Just like I said I need Kim corporates in lieu for that marriage. If that's the case I m ready to marry her any time soon."

The man thought about it for a while.
He called his assistant to bring the documents and Taehyung watched it with keen eyes.

When dahyun threw the documents on his desk, he took it in his hands pretending to read. His heart was beating out of his chest even though he was looking calm outside.