54.•••It Was Jimin All Along•••

"To whom this drink is for?"

Elina suddenly acted innocent worrying Jimin more. The girl was way opposite of that.

"This is for Mr. Beomgyu here. He asked for a lemonade." Beomgyu stood near Jimin when he understood the situation was serious. He can tell it by the frown on Jimins face.

"Okay. Drink it." The girls heart was beating loudly. Did Jimin saw her? She made sure that she was alone though?

"Why Mrs. Jeon? I specifically made this for master Beomgyu." Beomgyu suddenly was confused hearing her honey lazed voice. A moment ago she was having some attitude problem right there.

"Drink. It. Didn't you here me?"

Ella was on the terrace of the house putting the clothes to dry. Seeing Elina getting surrounded by the Mrs Jeons, her eyebrows furrowed. Elina had done something wrong. She can tell that. She threw the basket of clothes down and practically ran towards the scene.

"W-why are you asking me to drink this Mrs Jeon?."

"Slap!" 

The glass of lemonade fell down from her hold. She held her left cheek in surprise. Elina never expected a blow like this. Her cheeks stung with the aftermath of the burning slap.
Beomgyu also had his mouth agape. His mother was not here. If she was here, Jerry would have definitely take part in this drama for sure.

Ella ran towards the scene equally surprised. Perhaps every maid present there was shook. Thats why Helen also ran towards the scene after hearing the scene from the other maids.

" Do you think you can fool me? It's only because I was kind enough that I let you and your sister stay here. That didn't gave you the right to put him and his baby's life in danger."

"What is happening here Jimin hyung?" Beomgyu tried to calm down the raging male.

"She spiked your drink beomie. What would have happened if I didn't see it? You are pregnant. Doesn't she have one bit of conscience inside her?"
Helen cupped her mouth in shock.

"You are accusing her wrongly. I knew from the beginning that you both didn't liked my sister. For that you didn't had to make her a bad person Jimin." Ella said in defence of Elina.

"I am not delusional like you Ella. Move on. Jungkook is married to me. Don't look at me like that. I know everything about your obsession on him. Don't look at Helen too, she didn't say anything so as to save your a*s. But I knew your obsession with Jungkook for so long. And on top of that, your sister here put dish washer inside his drink. Is it so much fun to prank people like that Elina? Have you ever thought about the consequences? He would have lost his baby." Ella was hearing it all with her red teary eyes.

" You were the one who came in between us."
Helen walked towards Ella. She doesn't want the girl to get in anymore trouble. Helen doesn't know how this sweet girl ended up like this.

" What do you mean?" Beomgyu was the one who asked it now.

" He was the one who came in between Jungkook and I. I was going to be his then he had to ruin it all. After divorcing one, he already jumped on to the next one."

" You should get it in your head that Jungkook loves me Ella, not you. You were the one who expected things in the beginning. Jungkook didn't even thought about you more than a maid."

" How would you know?" She was practically screaming forgetting where she was. Even the other maids were afraid of her.

"Ella stop it. Don't forget who you are." Helen tried to stop the girl.