29.•••Tables Are Turning?•••

Jimin haven't slept for the past one week. Every time Jin would ask about the matter Jimin would say everything is going to be alright. But nothing is going to be alright. Because Jimin had asked many of his known friends about the issue not completely telling about his ex husbands doing. But nobody was able to collect such an amount of money. Taehyung had completely locked him up this time. And he was not ready to assume defeat and walk out into the streets so that Taehyung can laugh at him. He can't let that sadist  feed on his ego by watching him and his family on the streets.

Jimin had only one hope and that is why he was currently sitting in the waiting area of Jeon corporate's. Jimin was awkward to say the least. He felt eyes on him and felt so small sitting here after everything. His eyes watered unknowingly. But Jimin blinked his eyes a few times to mask that tears.

He saw Beomgyu, Jungkooks assistant approaching him with a kind smile. Jimin had no other option but to give a gentle smile back at him. Jimin had always gave stinky eyes to the other one. Jimin didn't know why he did that with Beomgyu. Maybe it was because the latter was always with Jungkook when he himself couldn't. After everything Jimin realised many things quiet late. He never hated Beomgyu but he envied him in some way.

"I am sorry Mr. Park for making you wait but boss arrived only now. He is anticipating your visit. Please come I will show you the way." Jimin was even blown away by how polite the assistant was. He followed the male towards Jungkooks office, his heart hammering inside his chest. What if Jungkook rejected him and laughed at him? Jimin would die, he won't be able to take such a treatment from Jungkook. The thought itself burned Jimin. And above that, he would be homeless and broke with just his gold medal and rank in business that he achieved from college.

Beomgyu left Jimin infront of Jungkooks office. He was hesitant to knock on the door but with a trembling hand he did. Jimin pushed open the door hearing Jungkooks deep voice saying come in. He stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. His hands clutching the file he had with him. Jungkook sensed the males internal dilemma.

"Come and sit Jimin." The soft voice of Jungkook brought a little relief to his heart. Jimin took a seat infront of Jungkook. He doesn't know how to initiate the conversation. He wanted ten million that's the only thing he knew.

"What's the matter Jimin? Don't hesitate. I can see you are here for something serious." Jimin looked at Jungkook wondering.

"How can you speak to me like this after everything Jungkook? I left you that day. I married Taehyung and got betrayed. Now I am again sitting like this infront of you. How p-pathetic isn't it?" Jimin asked with a smile but his eyes said otherwise. They were welled up with tears.

"No Jimin. One thing I don't want to hear from you is; you blaming yourself for everything. You left me. But I cheated on you. If I loved you enough I would have been loyal right? And I regret it everyday in my life. If I was in your place I would do the same. Because you put your trust in me when no one did." Jungkook looked at Jimins eye's stating that he was telling the truth. But Jimin still felt pathetic because he was here crawling back to Jungkook only when he needed a big amount of money.

"Now tell me. What is it that is bothering you?"

" J-Jungkook I can do anything for you. I will work here if you want. Or anything that you d-demand.. I can be your mai-"

" Jimin... Jimin.. what's the matter? You don't have to do anything for me. What is all this?" Jungkook asked concerned after hearing the smallers words. Jimin was trembling on the seat.

"I-I want 10 m-million won." Jimin said in a low voice. Although Jungkooks eyes widened he wanted to know the sudden need behind the money.

"Can I ask you for what Jimin?" Jimin looked at Jungkook with the same desperate eyes. Jungkooks heart clenching at those beautiful pair of eyes shedding tears.