38.•••Steamy Surprise!!!•••

Jungkook had a goofy grin on his face right from the morning he came to his office. Even Beomgyu was shocked when an employee was not scolded for his messy work. Jungkook had dismissed the male with a grin.

Jungkook was still not over the hours of steamy night he had with Jimin. He never felt this energetic after a long night. He already missed the smaller.

The way Jimin was screaming his name. That was the most beautiful mantra he wanted to hear all again. Jungkook never left an inch of Jimin unappreciated. Just like the old times he worshipped the beauty all night long.

Jungkook stretched his limps and leaned back towards his giant swivel chair. Beomgyu was eyeing his boss for a while now. He was acting like a teenage girl who fell in love for the first time.

"Mr. Jeon what about the scandal?" Jungkook sat straight from his hunched up position all the stars vanishing around him slowly.

"I completely forgot about that stupid thing. I will tell sonyu about it. He will handle it."

" That girl maybe so enthusiastic about the whole news circling around the media about her and the business tycoon Jeon Jungkook. They don't know you are married and we can't tell it to the media too for now. So I think you should post something on Twitter that would shut the people's mouth and also the dad and girl's unreachable dream too." Jungkook thought about it. It was indeed a nice move. Jimin would be happy about it.

"That's great."

He opened his Twitter to type in the right words. Always being careful to choose the right words. He doesn't want them to twist his words into something else.

Beomgyu looked at his mobile that have been chiming for the past few minutes.

<Baby..>

<Come to my office>

<Wanna see you>

<Babe>

<Baby>

<My baby pie>

Beomgyu clenched his eyes shut. His boyfriend never gets enough of him. Beomgyu secretly slipped out of the office without his boss noticing. He need to have a word with the other one.

Mean while jimin stood infront of the purple door. His hands felt clammy at the thought of doing something without Jungkook knowing. Ever since Ella telling him about this particular room. He couldn't enjoy much during their day out after that.
They had came back and Jimin hadn't even changed from his clothes. He wanted to know what is inside this room. If he had to do anything about it. With that thought in mind he decided to give it a try.

Just like the girl told him, will it work? His birthday? He remember Jungkooks screen lock password that was his birthday. Even to this day that haven't changed.

He typed in 13-10-95 and it opened in a click with his heart raising at the same time. Now he knows the room is Jungkooks secret door to his heart.

Jimin opened the door slowly, gasping at what was inside. There were plenty. Plenty of canvas painted with perfection. And every one of them had his face. Jimin looked beautiful in every portrait. Like seeing him through Jungkooks eyes. And there was this incomplete canvas in the middle. A tear slipped from his eyes. Jimin didn't bother to wipe it. There was a picture frame on the night stand. He was smiling in that. He remembers Jungkook telling him to smile for his camera and he did.

Jimin was smiling bright in all the pictures. And what hurt him the most was looking at the incomplete canvas. That was their first date. When they saw the sky adorning with the fireworks together on the hill top. Jungkook was looking at him when Jimin was looking at the sky and smiling.