31.•••Variant Preparations•••

"So you are literally telling me you are going to marry  Jimin who recently got divorced with Taehyung?" Jackson asked with wide eyes. Jungkook rolled his eyes annoyed because it was the third time his dad was asking the same question. And the fact that they were inside his late mother's home having a family dinner was not helping at all.
All the family members had their undivided attention on Jungkook after revealing this news.

Taehyun who was just secretly messaging his baby boo under the table too had his full attention on his brother. He looked at his hyung as if he had grown two Horn's on his head.

"Okay everyone you don't have to give me that look. I know it's short notice but I am getting married."

"Are you for real? I am here sitting and breathing and you have the audacity to decide your marriage and invite me onto my son's wedding at the very last moment?" Hoseok held his laughter watching the funny face Jackson had made. This man never gets old.

"I can clearly see something fishy here hyung. Are you getting back at Taehyung by marrying his ex wife? You hated the whole thought of marriage and why this sudden change of mind?" Jungkook was getting irritated. Hoseok smirked at the boy. Even though the ones sitting beside jungkook was oblivious idiots. He kind of understood the imaginary string that connected Jungkook and Jimin together. He have seen the way both of them look at each other. He have watched them dancing together at the anniversary event. He was not blind to the word love.

"I am not marrying him for revenge. Dad you were totally behind my back a day before to get married. Then why are you suddenly like this when I am actually getting married?" Hobi's parents had no say in this so they let the son and father duo do their debate.

"Of course I want to see you get married more than anyone out here. I am just confused to why it was happening so suddenly. I thought Jimin was still recovering from the divorce and all. Are you sure you are not a rebound for him?"

" I am more than that to him." Jungkook thought in his mind but didn't say it out loud. But he through the napkin and got up from his chair. He still couldn't control himself when he gets angry.

"You know Jungkook won't do something reckless. You could have talked to him in a decent way." Hobi said patting Jackson who was bothered by his sons behavior.

" It just that I want to see my child happy." Jackson said keeping the chopsticks down already losing his appetite.

"Dont worry we will get the old Jungkook back, I can see it." Hobi reassured Jackson.

Jimin received the package that the delivery guy clad in a suit with confusion. It was only eight in the morning when the doorbell to his home rang. Jin and Jimin both looked at each other confused and Jimin decided to open the door.

The package was heavy and packed in a very safe manner in a golden and white striped box. Jin looked at the package and gave jimin a questioning look. But Jimin shrugged his shoulders and carried the heavy package inside with difficulty.

Jimin sat on his living rooms floor followed by Jin and both started to unpack it fearing if it was a time bomb send by the kims. Both Jin and Jimin gasped looking at the package. Jimin unwrapped it gently and took out the most beautiful wedding gown he had ever seen.