42.•••Unrequited Love•••

Hobi drank from the coffee cup looking at the vast city from his balcony. It's been a few days since the dinner and the encounter with Jackson. Hobi clenched his hands around the mug still feeling the light touches Jackson had left on his body that night. Every inch of his skin still felt those tingles.

They were a tangled mess on the sheets. Hungry like two feral wolves who have been starving for something physical. Jackson didn't left one inch of his skin unappreciated. The male had given compliments to him every second. Did Hobi like it? Yes he loved it. So much.

But now he felt so wrong and right at the same time. He doesn't know why. He shouldn't feel that. He have every right to enjoy everything that Jackson had to give him.

The morning after,  Hoseok had opened his eyes to Jackson looking at him with nothing but adoration in his eyes. He was giving him gentle caresses and kisses on his body. Soothing the places where he had given a harsh grip.

In the hazy of the lust filled union they haven't bothered about anything. Just them being one in every ways possible. His legs felt jelly. Like they were useless. His lower body was aching. Still Hoseok was happy. A lot happier than he ever was. He had brought the male into a passionate kiss which Jackson reciprocated immediately.

It was when they were going to clean themselves when Jackson saw the obvious blood stains on the white sheets. Horror was one thing etched on that face. Hobi felt so small at the gaze. "Were you a virgin?"  He had asked. The silence from hobi only proved his inquiry. And Jackson was confused. If Hobi hadn't been with someone physically. Who was the man the other one loved with all his heart?

Hobi sighed again. The coffee cup left with only a small drop of the beverage. He placed the cup inside the sink and walked towards his room. He didn't felt like going to office today. Just laying here lazily felt like the to do list for today.

Hobi took out the last letter that came from London. The letter was placed safely in between his possessions. He would read it again and again. It was the last letter Jiya had written him with so much remorse.

Hoba,

It's Jiya. It took a lot of courage to write this finally. It took me until realizing that I have a few days left on this Earth.

Let me say this hoba. I am sorry dear. Forgive your sister for everything. I know you don't hate me. Because you are so good at heart. So good that people take advantage of you. I wish you had hated me and called me names. But you never did. Instead you placed it all in your heart living with nothing but pain.

I still remember the day you had run to me with your innocent little bright smile. You said you saw your prince charming. Never stopped talking about that one person till the time you slept. You were ten back then.

You would write him little poems hidden with love. You were a wonderful writer I must say. But I never took the opportunity to appreciate you once. I did. But for my own benefit. Let me make this letter a opportunity to tell you that. You are an amazing writer hoba... Because it had the power to make someone fall in love with you.

It was when I saw Jackson at that party, dad introduced him to me. You were so enthusiastic to show me him. And I did. I felt attracted to him. Without you knowing. I fell in love with him. That's when I knew he was in our college. In the beginning I stopped myself from doing anything stupid

You told me to give him those poems. You stopped me from telling your name. One day he caught me when I was pushing those letters inside his locker. By the time he had already fell in love with those poems and the person behind it. He thought it was me. I tried hoba but when he looked at me and talked to me. I became selfish. I wanted someone so kind and sincere to myself. I told you lies. I stole your poems just to impress him. You were oblivious to everything.
Atlast when we announced our engagement. I saw your face. I still can't forget it. It haunts me hoba.. The way you held those tears. Still you didn't tell it to anyone. You saw as getting married. And you lived like a ghost enduring it all. Alone, all these years. I didn't understand the depth of your love. I am so sorry.