52.•••Elina•••

Ella opened the door of Jungkooks house grabbing hold of two bags along with her. The one accompanying her helped her by opening the door for her.

The girl beside Ella had her mouth wide open looking at the interior of this modern spacious living room that had multiple ceiling lights illuminating it like in movies.

"Noona this is so amazing.  You live here? I am going to be living here with you?" The eighteen year old Elina, Ella's younger sister asked with her big wide eyes. Her mouth busy chewing a green coloured bubble gum.

"Yes you are. But let me remind you that this is not your shelter home. It's my boss's house. Behave yourself. I have heard enough from father while you were under his wing. Going out with your little minions at night without telling anyone, stealing wine from the cellar, reading unholy magazines, the list goes on Eli. I don't want your teenage hormones working in this house. Do you get me?" The girl nodded her head with an eye roll. Even if she was taught to rely upon Jesus and fear him, the girl was complete opposite of that. She was far from innocent. If not for the confines of the shelter home, she would have already been in a drug gang or worse become a hooker for her raging hormones.

"I m glad that he extended your stay for a few more months when he saw how desperate I was." Ella mumbled while securing her sisters belongings in the corner of the room.  The girls face scrunching up in displeasure.

" Is this the room I am staying in? Seriously in this big a*s home?" She crossed her arms on her chest giving a frown to her sister. Ella scoffed at her.

" language Eli. You are forgetting that I m a maid here. You should be glad that you got your own room after discussing it with Mrs. Jeon." Ella unpacked each of the bag and kept Elina's clothes on the shelf provided in the room. It was small but was enough for the few clothes Elina had. 

"Oh is this 'that' Mrs. Jeon who stole your man? I need to meet him." She popped her bubble gum after telling that. Ella glared at her but continued doing her work.

Mean while Elina opened her window and saw the backyard of the house with a big sparkly blue pool in view. She gasped taking out the chewing gum and sticking it to the window sill. Ella made a disgusted face with the girl. She grabbed a tissue and pluck the gum and throw it out with a mad glare directed at her sister.

"I said behave yourself and you are already like this. The pool you are drooling at is solely for the family members. Remember that. If Mr. Jeon see you anywhere near that, it's over for you. His beloved pregnant wife takes refreshment dips there. He would definitely complain for contaminating it." Elina smirked at her sister's scowl.

"I have seen him on those magazines. No wonder you fell for him. He is a complete daddy material. And his brother. I have my eyes on him." The girl dropped on to the bed with a dreamy sigh but Ella could only scoff at that.

"I would pray that his little kitten doesn't scratch your eyes out."

" What kitten?"

" His pregnant boyfriend." Saying that Ella left the girl alone.  The girl sat up and frowned at what her sister told. She rolled her eyes. "So that makes two unavailable steaming hot men around me with no access." She scoffed falling back down to the bed. The cushions already making her body nice after sleeping so long on those hard bed back at the shelter. This was heaven. Guess she will enjoy it to the fullest.

Yoongi showed up at the dining table with a sullen face. His eyes a bit red like he was crying. The smaller fed Krystal like before but it caught Dahyuns attention immediately. He smirked already sensing that his plan is working.
He knew Taehyung was still his old dump boy who would listen to him no matter what. But the reality was far from it.