35.•••Minnie The Seductress•••

"As you can see, the graph here represents the chains of hotels we have constructed in the past two months and here it shows the profit and expense. But the thing is, last month the profit was more than four percentage less than our expense-

"Stop it. What kind of bullshits am I hearing son? In the morning itself I heard that we lost a fifty and now we are lacking profit. Is my son showing me how misfit he is for the company?" Dahyun asked subtly infront of the employees who were sat for today's meeting. Taehyung was sitting there looking down with the weight of shame on his shoulders.

"Dad, it's the Jeons."

"We can't always blame them Taehyung. We are lacking. That is the main reason we are letting them win. That means you have to work your brains. Every one of you. That boy is just twenty eight, look at how he is working." Taehyung shut his eyes tightly. This is not the first time he was hearing such words from his father. Every time it would hit his heart harder. It all started when both Jungkook and him was in kindergarten. He lost a race, but Jungkook had won.

"Look at Jungkook son, he is holding the trophy that should have been in your hands. I am disappointed in you." Little Taehyung was only five but that words had broke him. He cried on his mommy's lap. And she told him to snatch that trophy if he couldn't get it. And that's what he did. He tried to snatch things from Jungkook. He was cunning in doing such things. His biggest failure was being compared to Jungkook. His father was doing it again.

Taehyung didn't let the tears fall from his eyes. He have to do something if it means he have to play dirty. Otherwise his father would surely disown him. He doesn't know how to live if it's not under the cocoon of Kim's mansion. Without the Kim's name tag on him. Beside's he have a wife and daughter now.

Jungkook got out of the car with a furious Taehyun behind.
"Your old break up had made you a heartless person hyung. How can you just break me and my love?" Jungkook rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time today. His devil of a brother was not giving him peace ever since they have got inside the car.

"If you don't want me to pack you to my Busan branch. Shut your mouth Tae." Jungkook warned him before getting inside.

"I am going to ask my brother in law about this."

"Wha-what are you going to ask him?" Jungkook asked in panic only to get a Snicker back.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

"HYUNGIE!!" Jungkook cringed at the way Taehyun called Jimin.

Jungkook and his brother went towards the dining room to witness the table filled with all kinds of delicacies that Jungkook loved so much. It felt different from all the Helen's cooking. Maybe it's because jimin was here. So they must have decided to cook something different. But the thing Jungkook was not expecting was Jimin standing there scratching his neck nervously. The smaller was wearing a cute little fluffy sweater with sweater paws. Jungkooks favorite. But whatever Jimin wore was Jungkooks favorite.

He haven't seen the male in the morning before going. To say Jungkook was disappointed should be an understatement. He wanted to see the smallers face before going to office but decided against it as Jimin may not like it. Jimin had been spending his time inside the garden without knowing the fact that Jungkook build it for his very love. Which was Jimin himself. He would keep that details for later.

Jungkook looked at Jimin carefully. Jimin didn't show out how enthusiastic he was for preparing this much for Jungkook. Instead latter stood with a blank stare on his face.

Jungkook dig into his most favorite one on the table that was the samgyeopsal and tofu. He wanted to moan at the taste. But more than that. He had a different emotion rising inside him. He knew his Jimin more than anyone. Jungkook looked at Jimin who was not giving him eyes at all. Jungkook was happy. He didn't know a teaspoon of food was what needed for him to be this happy at the moment. Jungkook started gobbling up his food in a hurry surprising both Helen and Ella. They thought Jungkook was still the old self who critics the new chefs that arrived at their house. That's why Helen started cooking for him.