𝐵𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐷

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 see
••••
CHAPTER ONE
++

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 see••••CHAPTER ONE ++

••••
8 YEARS AGO
++

"Fuck!!" I yell as I hung up the call from my father. Ever since he found out I'll be leaving soon, leaving his empire.

An empire that's been our generation for years. Which is passed down to the firstborn son. I guess I'm that unlucky.

Fuck me.

"Language, what did I say about using that kind of language around the baby!! " Elizabeth says as she steps down the stairs cutting off my thoughts. Turn towards her noticing she's in my shirt which I like on her anyways.

Shaking my head taking more heed to her remarks.

She swears the baby can hear us from the inside, which is true she kicks when she hears my voice.

My little princess is growing every day, every second, and every minute. I can't wait till the day I get to hold her in my hands to hear her little heartbeat.

Elizabeth supposed ill spoil her, which is accurate. I'll give her the entire world.

"You didn't say that, last night baby," I mumble as I plant a kiss on her forehead. "Oh, shhh I'm talking about right now " She plays and hits me on my arm as she steps off.

I clasp her and hug her from behind. "I know, I'm sorry maybe you can fix that mouth of mine before the baby arrives , hm." She turns around and gazes at me with slim eyes.

"Okay okay, my bad "She chuckles as I let her go.

God, I love her laugh. I love everything about her. Her eyes, the tone of the sky. And her soft and sun-kissed hair.

She walks to the kitchen sink and then just stares at me. I can tell by her facial expression she's worried. "So, your father called again?"

I know she hates that I'm in this kind of business, she thinks it is dangerous which it is. I believed once I have her, I'll abandon everything just for her. I speculated he'll comprehend and fuck I was wrong.

I don't give a shit about him and this fucking enterprise. It can all burn to the ground with him in it. Bound to the throne as it all burns down.

"Yeah, he believes I shouldn't resign. I shouldn't even think of quitting. That I belong staying by his side till it's time for me." I put my hands in my pockets gazing at her. She shouldn't have to question her safety, both of their safety. This shouldn't be a part of her life. The selfish part is that I don't want to let them go.