+ 𝐸𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸 +

| ~ 𝐸𝑃𝐼𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸 ~ |
PLAY SONG
++
••••

"Think you were right," Marcel says as we watch Philomena and the kids playing. "About?"

"Her not taking over my spot. She doesn't belong there, this is where she belongs." The kids chase after her wrapping their arms around her legs as they laugh. "I know," I smirk as he rolls his eyes.

"Look momma, Papa, and Grandpa." Giovanni runs up to us as his brother try's to catch up. "Papa!" Lorenzo climbs the stairs.

Giovanni's first words were baba which was his pacifier. Lorenzo's first words were papa. She was mad about that but she hopes Giuliana's words will be momma or mommy. But she's my little princess. I'm gonna spoil her.

Giovanni is 8, Lorenzo is 5, and Giuliana is 4 months. And yes we want more.

"Hey, little man." Marcel hugs Giovanni. While I help Lorenzo up the stairs. "Have you two been good for your mother." They both nod as Giovanni runs up toward me wrapping his hand around me. 

"I'm out got a problem at the warehouse. Be good you too." He looks toward me. "You too. Bye, baby girl." Philomena waves feeding Giuliana.

"Who's ready for a picnic." We walk down the stairs while they both hold onto my hand. "Me!" They both say.

I remember how small they were and their first steps. They're growing up too fast.

"Who can say "we're having a picnic" in Italian." I've been teaching them both every day. I gave them both a choice of course. Giovanni wants to learn because he says I have a cool accent. And Lorenzo wants to because his brother wants to. He followed behind his brother's footsteps.

"Stiamo facendo un picnic, that's easy papa," Giovanni says rolling his eyes. He gets it from his mother.

"I'll try harder next time." We get to the blanket as Philomena has a blanket over Giuliana while she feeds. "Hello, Mr. Roman back already." She smiles as I lean down kissing her. "Yes just making sure everything running smoothly."

"And is it?" The boys are not paying attention as they play with their toys. "Yes, just a little problem but it's fixed." She nods watching the boys.

The boys leave their toys to play with the dogs in the yard. "Babies don't get hurt." They both smile running after the dogs. "We won't momma promise."

She breathed out checking on Giuliana then look towards me and smile. "Her first word will be Momma." I throw my head back and laugh. "Wanna bet on it."

"Game on. I want more babies and a new treehouse." The doctors did tell us to go easy because of what happened with Giuliana's birth. But we've been seeing a specialist and she's been getting better.

"I was gonna do that anyway sweetheart." She looks down at my lips and then turns away. "Don't get shy on me now." She sticks her tongue out reaching for the basket.

I am grateful. I finally have a family, my family. The thing I never thought I'll have, the love that I feel that I never think I'll ever I'll feel. She gave me that. She gave me everything I wish for. She is my everything. From the air that I breathe from the blood in my veins to the heart that keeps me alive. She is my purpose.

The boys come back from playing and wait for their food.

"I love you my Omena." She turns towards me and gives me that beautiful smile the same one she did when I first saw her. "I love you my Elius."

Forever I will always love...

My little Temperance.

The End

+o+
••••
𝑇𝐸𝑀𝑃𝐸𝑅𝐴𝑁𝐶𝐸
- Noun -
Moderation and restraint, though usually about consumption.

_________________________________

𝐇e𝐥𝐥𝐨, that's the end of their story.  It feels amazing finishing this book. My heart truly aches for these characters I have created. I've looked at how far I've gotten and now I'm done. They will always have a place in my heart. A love story I will have experienced. Thank you, Philomena and Aelius for helping me grow into the person I had today.

If there are any grammar mistakes please comment. ❤️ Everything is on Instagram for pictures and more

Thank you.
From your author
Dexterousharmony
~~
Until we meet again my loves.

—————————————————