𝑇𝑅𝑈𝑆𝑇

𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓.
••••
CHAPTER TEN
++

𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓.••••CHAPTER TEN ++

••••
++

I start moving around in bed finding a comfortable spot.

3 hours later

A knock comes on my door. "Mm," I say half asleep. The door opens. "Minnie you're going to sleep all day." Sticking my hand out from the covers searching for my phone. It couldn't be all day the alarm didn't go off.

Wait

My alarm didn't go off.

I jump from under the covers grabbing my phone. "Shoot shoot "

"What's wrong"

"My phone... I..it broke yesterday so, I forgot about my alarm." I try to get up but fail to cause me to fall. "Minnie " Nana walks to me to give me a hand. "What's on your neck?"

"What?" I get up from the floor rushing to the bathroom. She leaves closing the door behind her.

I close the bathroom door looking in the mirror to see what she's talking about. I examine my neck it's a purple reddish mark. Maybe something bit me. I take off my clothes and get in the shower.

After showering I brush my teeth and wash my face. I hurry back into my room searching for anything to wear. I didn't have time to plan my outfit. I put on a green floral mini dress with a white cardigan for my hair I decided to wear it down.

I grab my broken phone and head out the door to go downstairs.

I'm going to skip breakfast... I'm sure it's not even breakfast time anymore.

"Goodbye Nana" I open the door. "Wait" she walks my way handing me an apple. " You didn't get to eat." She kisses my cheek.

"Thank you" I smile at her. "Go, you're already late... be safe okay."

I go outside making my way out the gate.

Looking over to the car. The car hasn't been touched since the accident.

The accident took a life.

"Helppp.. pl... please help u..uncle... wake up"