𝐶𝐻𝑂𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐴𝑇𝐸

𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦
••••
CHAPTER NINE
++

𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦••••CHAPTER NINE ++

••••
++

He comes in passing by me stopping midway to examine the room.

Don't be nervous it's Elius.

It's just Elius.

"So... umm I made cookies." I look down at my book avoiding his eyes.

I wouldn't say he makes me nervous... maybe only a little. "Would... would you like some?"

Finally finding the courage to look at him. Noticing he was already looking at me. The corner of his lips twitch. "Yeah."

I lead him to the kitchen sitting down the book. I reach over grabbing the pan and a plate for him. "I make the best cookies so try not to fall in love." I smile putting down the pan.

Or do.

I watch him grab one of the cookies slowly taking a bite of one.

My eyes travel to his lips. He licks the chocolate from the corner of his lips.

Hypnotizing.

Hypnotizes me in a way, a way I never felt before.

I look back up finding him already staring at me. His eyes darken. "Omena"

Omena

Something new. "No one calls me that. " I smile. "Good" His eyes travel down to my lips down my neck stopping at my breast. Then finally back to my eyes.

The look he's giving me causes butterflies between my legs. I cross them stopping the feelings. He sees that and smirks.

Good heavens... is it getting hot in here or it's just him.

Yep, it's him.

"Umm... do you want to meet my bunny... I mean I.... don't want to seem pushy or anything... it's just if you're my friend you should meet my baby."

He nods.

Good, I would've unfriended you so quickly...

No, I wouldn't.

I got up from the table grabbing his hand.