𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺

𝐵𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑖𝑟 𝐼 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒, 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑜𝑛, 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑚𝑒. 𝐵𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑.
••••
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
++

 ••••CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR++

••••
++

The blood in my ears pounds louder and louder. As I watch each door and every movement my eye catches.

"I love you Aelius."

I close my eyes, Respira, concentrati. He has her, he has my wife. He took her from me. Like he took everything I ever had from me.

I want to be the one who takes his last breath, I want him to watch his son take his breath. I want him to feel how much it hurts just to watch everything you loved, everything you ever cared for burn to the ground.

This will be his last day on this earth and I'll be the one that gets to take it.

"Pronto?, I don't want her in there any longer." I look at Wyatt as he's watching the cameras. Cree, Logan, and Raven already have everyone in their position.

"I'm coming with, she's my... family." Zach comes beside me. "Weren't you hiding from her? Now you wanna help, this could've been done. " I slip out walking back to Wyatt.

"It's too quiet, I can't even get access to the damn cameras in the basement." Because he knows I'm coming. "She's there." I load my gun giving the signal to everyone. "He'll be waiting for us." Wyatt nods getting his guns ready. "Let's give him a show."

I'm coming baby just hold on.

"Muoversi, spostarsi!"

++

We start moving in breaking into the entrance and shooting any man we see.

"Cree team east side of the building, Logan's take upstarts, others clear out this floor." Everyone starts moving as bullets start going over piercing through walls and bodies. "What about you?"

"What about me, I want him for myself." He looks at me like I'm speaking a different language. " You know he's waiting for you down there, and most likely he's not alone. Are you trying to get yourself killed before you even get the chance to save her?" I continue walking not wasting time. "I'm getting my wife back point blank. And I know he's not alone you think I'm stupid."