𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐸𝑆

𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑.
••••
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
++

𝐷𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑.••••CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ++

••••
++
𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐺𝐺𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺

"No Mateo !!" Momma's screams echo in my ears as thunders shake the house. "Get out my way Allegra he has to learn." Papa pushes Momma to aim for me.

"Run Aelius." She shouts.

I run under my father's legs before he reaches for me.

Running through the dark halls.

Shadows screaming for me to run faster. To get far away from the monster that hunts my nightmares.

I run into the kitchen under the cabinets.

I didn't mean to I promise I didn't mean to.

Momma help.

"Aelius where the fuck are you." His voices fill the room.

I close my eyes tightly covering my ears. 

The cold air brushed against my skin. "There you are." he grabs my arms yacking me from under the cabinets. "I'm... I'm sorry papa."  Tears drowned my cheeks.

"You will be." He punched my face knocking the air out of my lungs. I try getting up from the floor, but he kicks me back down.

His laugh fills the room. "Oh, fighting back are we."

Bloody screams fill the house.

"Fottutamente debole." He spits out kicking me more. He grips my shirt "You need to learn showing fear can get you killed ragazzo." He throws me to the floor.

"Mateo." She hits him with a glass bottle but that doesn't phase him.

He turns slapping her. She falls onto the floor. "Stupid." He walks out of the kitchen.

She crawls to me holding on to my broken bloody body. "You're okay... My sweet boy mommies sorry."

She begins singing. The song that always brings memories.