𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐺𝑂𝑉𝐸𝑅

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
••••
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
++

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢.••••CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX  ++

••••
++

I hear her footsteps running to the bathroom. I get out of bed walking toward her. I held her hair back as she empties her stomach.

I knew she'll have a hangover when she woke up, so I had already gotten everything ready for her.

Her cries fill the bathroom. "I know principessa just let it out." I kiss the top of her head as she finishes. I grab a towel pushing her hair back while wiping her lips.

I hate seeing her sick or hurt. It hurts that I can't take it all away. I can only help her. But then another part of me wants to bend her over my lap.

I pick her up and take her to the room placing her on the bed. "Drink." I hand her a bottle of water. She reaches for it taking a sip.

I wrap the covers around her setting the bottle down. She wraps her arms around my neck as I wrap her legs around me. 

I pick her up taking her to the kitchen. I walk in seeing Raven face down on the table.

Dumbass.

Shaking my head placing Omena in one of the chairs.  Raven looks up noticing omena. She begins sitting closer to her. Omena wraps the covers around both of them as she lays her head on Raven's shoulder.

"Aww regretting your decisions already." Logan walks in smiling. "Fuck off." Raven curses.

I don't have to cook since we have servants here for that. I make Omena a plate walking back to her. She lifts her head off Raven's shoulders looking at the food.

"Open baby." She opens as I feed her. She grabs one of the toasts giving it to Raven. Raven smiles as she takes the toast kissing her cheek.

Side eyeing raven as she bites into it. "Mine." I grab Omena placing her in my lap and placing a kiss down her neck. Raven gives me a deaf stare.

Ravens have a preference for women more than men.

"Fight fight fight." Logan pulls out his phone as Cree walks beside him laughing.

She ignores them rolling her eyes and getting up.

Omena finishes her breakfast while on my lap as I trace her thigh with my fingertips. "Drink more." I give her more water, so she'll stay hydrated. She drinks the whole glass resting against me. 

"I think... I shot a g... gun.  I don't remember much. " I heard all about her adventure while I was gone. Even the guy she almost killed. I handle that part already, his down the cellar is taken care of. "Hm."