𝐻𝐸𝑅

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑝 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.
••••
CHAPTER SEVEN
++

𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑝 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡.••••CHAPTER SEVEN ++

••••
++

Her

It's her

I mute my father's voice and focus on her.

𝐻𝑒𝑟  brown eyes.
𝐻𝑒𝑟  thick lips.
𝐻𝑒𝑟  coily hair.
𝐻𝑒𝑟  smile.
𝐻𝑒𝑟  smile.
God, Her beautiful smile.

It's the littlest things that make her addictive, the things that catch my eyes, making it feel like there's no one else in this room...

but Her.

Everything about her makes her more tempting. I can't have her but that makes me want her even more.

Fuck, I need a drink.

"Son, are you listening?" My eyes lose hers once more as I look at Mateo. Then back to her, her eyes focusing on something else.

Fuck.

" L'ultima spedizione è stata rubata sotto la tua cura.. where the hell was you." he argues "You know this is going to be your "business" one day, what slut got you so caught up huh"

My eyes flick back to his. "What the fuck did you just say."

"Okay let's calm down here how about cake, I like cake do you like cake also Aelius?"  Logan says trying to lighten the mood.

"That sounds like a good idea logan, who doesn't like cake." Cree follows.

"Enough... I flew here to talk to you about business" Mateo says through his teeth. "Why are you even out here?"

"Never wanted your "business, and that's none of your business about what I'm doing." I stare at him.

"Didn't ask if you did, did I?" He questions. I reach for my gun. "Aelius" Logan looks at my hand. " Public, remember?"

I wouldn't give a fuck. But she's here. Not in front of her.

The waiter made his way back to their table. A frown appears on her face. What the fuck did he say?