𝐷𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐸𝑅

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚. 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜
••••
CHAPTER FOUR
++

 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜••••CHAPTER FOUR ++

••••
++

The phone rang, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I answer.

"Good morning Philo," Owen says on the next line.

"Good morning o..omie"

"I just wanted to call and see if you are still up for today"

"y...yeah, I'm getting ready now I..I'll meet you down there at eleven."

"Okay talk to you later. "He hangs up.

I couldn't sleep last night between the espresso guy and the car thing, I stayed up thinking.

Okay, Philomena let's get ready.

I leave my room to enter the bathroom. I handled my business, showered, brush my teeth, and do my face routine. Today I decide to wear a floral crop top with jeans, and my afro down.

I leave the bathroom to go to my room. Then I notice a bunny on my bed. I went bent down to pet her. "Okay bunny your feed and taken c..care of, be good for Nana o..okay" she purred in my hands.

I start heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Nana was sitting up my plate.

She notices me and smiles. "Good morning my Minnie," she says walking over to kiss my cheek. "Good..morning Nana" I return the kiss and sat down at the table.

"So did the books come in yesterday," She asks walking over to the stove.

"Yeah," I say biting into my eggs.

She kept talking but I was stuck in my thoughts.

His fingers dragged along the books. The way he looked at me made me feel weird between my legs.

I'm starting to believe that I'm a creep now.

"Minnie" She bought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah"

"You okay, you look a bit flustered are you sick." she walks to me and puts her backhand on my forehead.