𝑇𝑅𝑈𝑇𝐻

Getting closer to the finish line is easier than actually crossing it.
••••
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
++

••••*𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑁𝑇 *++

••••
*𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑁𝑇 *
++

I open my eyes to find her on top of me.

Finding my wife in my bed, in my clothes, wearing the three million dollar ring I brought her. Makes me want to do it all over again. Just to come back to this, the feeling of being alive, the feeling of having someone you love that has this power over you. I'll do anything, everything for her. Just for this beautiful woman that's in front of me to call my wife. And everyone knows it.

"Good morning." She says giving me a sheepish smile. "Good morning beautiful."

Mine.

I sit up position my hands on her waist and kiss the top of her head. "Maze today right? You promise." She looks down playing with the strings of my sweatpants. I take my finger lifting her head."Sì baby, we'll go through the garden together." She smiles leaning down and placing her lips over mine.

How does she taste so fucking sweet? I grip her tight as I feel her cunt pressing down on my dick through my pants. I close my eyes. Shit.

She gasps against my lips. "Ignore it, baby." I groan gripping her chin brings her lips back to mine. She starts grinding against me as her hands find their way into my hair.

It's taking everything in me not to fuck right now. But I have to take care of her first. I let her breathe tracing her lips. "So fucking sweet. Let's get some food in you hm." She starts shaking her head "I want... you inside me instead. Can I touch you? " Fucking hell. "Yeah- yeah, baby."

She leans down to my chest kissing lower while she pulls on the strings of my pants. She looks up I nod giving her consent. It's cute how gentle she is. I can tell she doesn't want to hurt me.

She starts slowly pulling on my sweats as soon as she does my dick stands tall. Her reaction is so cute and her eyes widen with fear and lust. She comes up wrapping her hand around me and kissing the tip before taking it into her mouth.

"Fucking— damn Philomena." The way her mouth feels around me instantly causes my eyes to roll to the back of my head. I reach to her cupping her face in my hand. She slides her tongue down my length forcing me to go deeper down her throat.

Merda, her mouth feels like heaven. The way her tongue plays with the piercing as she sucks me in more and the way she's looking at me almost sends me to cum in her mouth. As much as I want to I want to cum in her inside.