𝐿𝐼𝑉𝐸 𝐹𝑂𝑅

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡. 𝑁𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐e.
••••
CHAPTER FORTYFIVE
++

 ••••CHAPTER FORTYFIVE ++

••••
++

Blood.

The scent of blood consumes me.

Her blood is on my hands, not just my hands but everywhere. I wanted this time to be different not for me but for us. It's my fault to think I could have something. Something to hope for something to love. Someone to live for.

She's in my arms whimpering clenching me for dear life. And all I can do is hold her. "La mia bella ragazza." I lean down kissing her head as tears rush out. I shouldn't cry.

"I so.. sorry I wanted.. for you. He hurt you." Her choice cracks. I squeeze her tightly as I notice her breathing getting slower.

"You're going to be okay baby, you hear me? Promise me you won't leave me. Don't leave me please, I need you. " Her eyes slowly blink. "I love you Aelius." Before I can say anything, everything goes leap along with her breathing. "God no, no." Zach drops to his knees sobbing.

She's gone. Shes...

I look down uncovering my hand from her chest noting more blood pouring out. "I know you hear me. Stay with me, baby." I whisper.

"It's okay son. Like I said before power comes with sacrifice." He gets up clutching his shoulder.

No, she's not leaving me.

I give her one last kiss before picking her up and walking to Wyatt. "Take care of my wife." He nods gently taking her without caring about the blood. I turn towards Mateo. "This is between us." He tilts his head nodding to the men by the door.

Wyatt rushes out giving no time. I look towards Zach as he stands up. "He destroyed my family. He took Philo's life, he took my best friend's life. I won't leave until he's dead." I look towards the man that calls me his son. The man that killed his wife and his grandchild. That threatened, touched, and hurt my wife. I see him as a monster and an enemy. The monster in the hallways, the sacrifice.

I scan the room looking at each man one by one. Then him. "Let's dance." I leap for the man on my right taking out my blade and stabbing him six times using his body as a shield.  I take his gun shooting the remaining five men. Doing this all in 10 seconds.

I break his neck throwing him across the floor. Now that's standing is Romi and Mateo. "I'll handle him." Zach starts walking and Romi does the same. "Mi piacerebbe vederti provare."