𝑀𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐼𝐴𝑅𝐸

𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑠.
••••
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
++

𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑠.••••CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR  ++

••••
++

I step out of the shower wrapping the towel around my waist. She's been sleeping mostly all day. Maybe because of the drug or pain. It's my fault she got hurt if I had her standing by me, she wouldn't. But yet again she would've gotten killed if she was.

Stepping out of the bathroom I notice the covers that are surrounding her rise then fall. I should let her sleep she's been through so much.

I walk out of the room closing it behind me. Going to the kitchen and already heard yelling.

Shit.

"Stop fucking calling me that." I can tell that's Raven's voice. "What's wrong with Barbie it fits you." I walk in seeing Logan eating.

"And how does it fit me." Wyatt laughs in the corner. "Don't answer that-." "Because you're made of plastic." Logan smiles taking a bite of bacon.

"That's not f-"

"Oh, Aelius." Wyatt gets up putting the plate in the sink. Raven stops talking looking toward me.

"How's cupcake? " Logan asks. "Who's cupcake." She turns towards logan. "Jealousy doesn't look good on your Barbie." He gets up walking to the sink as well.

I get up fixing a plate for her I can't let her sleep all day. "Did she wake up yet?" Wyatt steps by me. I exhale. "No. Have you seen Mateo around today?"

"He's been around but I've seen him once. And I'll take on her wounds and see if that's the cause." He walks out of the kitchen. "Aliu-."

"Not right now." I walk out of the kitchen hearing Logan laugh.

I walk into the room seeing her woke. Tears in her eyes as her arms wrap around her half-naked body.  She looks up noticing me. "Elius." Her voices sound weak.

Fuck she's beautiful.

I rush to her setting the plate down and grabbing her hand. "Hi, princess." I grab the covers wrapping them around her body. "Here you have to eat so I can give pain meds okay." she nods.

I grab the plate feeding it to her. "I feel... dizzy." She lays her head on my shoulders. "I know principessa. It's the drug rubbing off."

"I... took drugs." She whispers. "Not the drugs your thinking of sweetheart." I smile. "Oh... can... can I have more?" She sits up eating more food.

The pain hasn't kicked in yet. That's good for now. "I don't think-" I get cut off by a door knock.

She giggles. "Knock knock.. who's there." I smile. "Open." Wyatt and Logan walk in. "Cupcake your up." He smiles walking toward her. "Lolo."